• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
Yay there I did it now.

D_DHTI_XoAYQP_i.jpg:large

Banzai

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I'm now doing the Oxide trials for the very first time. As in, I've never even done them back on the PS1 version. And I played that A LOT.
Chose Sewer Speedway and Dragon Mines first because I've read they're some of the hardest to do and I knocked them out in a couple of tries! Rest should be a cinch.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Man I really really really like the new track. Only track I've felt compelled to get in the top 100 in the leaderboards (still far from it though)

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
Yay got Sewer Speedway done too that actually didn't take too long. Managed to hit the shortcut all three laps. So yay that's all the original tracks oxide times done. Now to learn and work on CNK stuff.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Man I really really really like the new track. Only track I've felt compelled to get in the top 100 in the leaderboards (still far from it though)
Agreed. Soundtrack is also kickass. I love how the music switches between the Egyptian and Arabian sections.

Edit: I just found out about how you can go into one of the buildings by going left off the jump before the stairs to the 2nd blue fire pad. Crazy; I have to wonder if the optimal route uses it at all.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5519

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Where can I report a glitch?

Just did the CTR token for Papu Papu's Pyramid, and upon winning was kicked to the main menu, i re-entered my adventure mode and it loaded me into the trophy screen for the CTR token but still didnt actually give it to me.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Got 9/10 on the weekly quests. I just need 3 more online victories but I don't think I'll get it in time. Oh well, I'm in the top 5% for now, so I'm happy.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Goddamn I still need practice with the hopping / e brakes on turbo track. My mind is wired to not use the d pad how I'm supposed to when I'm e braking and hopping. Those u turns are deadly.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
Goddamn I still need practice with the hopping / e brakes on turbo track. My mind is wired to not use the d pad how I'm supposed to when I'm e braking and hopping. Those u turns are deadly.
That part is tough to get right, I can only make it through the firs hairpin with my blue fire.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman

lmaooooooooooooooo
They don't use the accelrate button, instead they rely on the drifting+turbo and turbo pads for speed

selfReg

Oct 26, 2017
I learned about that Twilight Tour shortcut from Redhot as well but I've seen people use it online for sure.

Camisado

Nov 3, 2017
I'm gunna be 'that guy' but I really wish there was a no items mode online.

I love the racing, but I haaaaate the random bullshit that's always out of my control.

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
The framerate on inferno Island is really bad. I have quite a bit of slowdown in general when many items are in use. Is that normal or is it my ps4 pro that could have a problem?

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The rattlesnake kart pattern is gorgeous, even as someone who's sick of the Bandibuggy.

EDIT: Aaaaaaand the track just disappeared. Ever tried to beat Polar Pass when you can't see the track ahead of you?

Last edited:

TheForgotten

Oct 27, 2017
Man i wish they trolled all the cheats by having the weekly challenge beat your best time on Roos Tubes, but moved it to Thunderstruck and had it worth like 1000 NP

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017
I'm in the top 3.8% right now, but I'm away on vacation next week. Trying to gain as much ground as I can, lol.

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017
Just got kicked offline on the Switch saying I need to download the newest patch. I go to manually update the game and it's saying I'm on the latest version. ;_;

edit: weird, able to go back online now

Last edited:

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So, is there anyone else who forgot/ wasn't aware that you can pull the race camera back? I forgot I did that day one. I could have been racing with a better view of my surroundings this whole time lol.

SoundLad

Oct 30, 2017
Since the latest patch my ps4 Pro fans have been going a wee bit louder than before. Anyone else?

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
So, is there anyone else who forgot/ wasn't aware that you can pull the race camera back? I forgot I did that day one. I could have been racing with a better view of my surroundings this whole time lol.

Yeah, after doing all the Relic Races, I can't go back to the normal setting. I wish there was an option to toggle which is your default, but I've gotten used to hitting L2 at the start of every race.

Exentryk

Oct 25, 2017
I played the original with the pull-back view, so used the same here. I actually have trouble watching videos of others that don't pull back the camera.

MrPanic

Oct 25, 2017
Wow really, a "Play 5 games of Steal the Bacon in Rocky Road" daily challenge? It's like they're out to make my time on this game miserable

Nateo

Oct 27, 2017
So how long does it take to max out this Grand Prix? Can it be done in a couple of days?

Fortinbras

Oct 27, 2017
Online is so bad in this game. The end results often don't match what I experience in a race. Like finishing 1st or 2nd and ending up 4th or 6th.

I don't think I've ever played a worse online multiplayer in a racing game.

Last edited:

Banzai

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Online is so bad in this game. The end results often don't match what experience in a race. Like finishing 1st or 2nd and ending up 4th or 6th.

I don't think I've ever played a worse online multiplayer in a racing game.

This on PS4?
Since the day 2 patch the online has been smooth sailing for me. Lobbies are dropped when the host leaves, but other than that it's perfect.

UshiromiyaEva

Aug 22, 2018
Is there any stages that are particularly superior for farming WC during off-time? Trying to clear the event so I just would like to stockpile coins given how expensive certain things can be

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Is there any stages that are particularly superior for farming WC during off-time? Trying to clear the event so I just would like to stockpile coins given how expensive certain things can be
Papu's Pyramid doing the glitch shortcut. It nets you 40 coins and races take less than 40 seconds. Factor in the race countdown timer and you roughly get a coin per second assuming you hit it consistently.