• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Maybe to suggest that one game can learn from the other and become a better game in the process? Just a theory. Competition is good.

According to the people in this thread, CTR is an incredibly shitty game, MK8 is perfection incarnate that does nothing wrong and is above any and all criticism, while there's absolutely nothing redeeming about CTR, especially not the characters because I don't like them.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Considering Activision has confirmed that Gran Prix events will continue next year, the number of characters by this time next year will be staggering (even if it ends in June).

As for number of players, still at one million.

Jan 16, 2018
Hope's Peak Academy
I can't really say anything other than that it's nice to know CTR roster's big. As much as Mario Kart 8 suffers from Kooplings and Pink Gold Peach I can't really compare it fairly to CTR because I have no experience with Crash of any kind so my knowlege of characters stops at Crash/Coco/Cortex.

Seems like coins are bad/not bad? Some people say it's hard unlocking characters others say otherwise?

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I can't really say anything other than that it's nice to know CTR roster's big. As much as Mario Kart 8 suffers from Kooplings and Pink Gold Peach I can't really compare it fairly to CTR because I have no experience with Crash of any kind so my knowlege of characters stops at Crash/Coco/Cortex.

Seems like coins are bad/not bad? Some people say it's hard unlocking characters others say otherwise?
You get a ton of coins for playing online and characters are fairly cheap. Filling out the roster is not difficult or time-consuming.

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
i know they're different characters but come on
screenshot2019-11-08acckr3.png

and it's just not them. the original cast from the PS1 game is good but they keep adding these nobodies and pulling from these mediocre games ver few people cared about. it's not really a good cast imo.

Maybe these throwaway characters have been made as playable racers in this game to hint that they're involved in the upcoming Crash game currently in development?