• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
Anonymous blog site Crazy Days and Nights has been posting scandalous Hollywood gossip for years, but as of recently with all of the sex scandals they've been posting blind items of frightening details of sex abuse within the entertainment industry.

Today's post is particularly jarring: http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/blind-item-1-he-made-millions-from.html

I want you to have before it comes out in the media and courts this coming Spring 2018. It is a major criminal and civil action filed by the wife of a big California Republican politician. It will involve #1 #2, #3, and others. This is very real. I've gotten permission to share this, but I'm not allowed to share the name of the woman or her husband yet. I was told I can share that with you a month prior to their filing going public. It'll be huge I promise.

#1 - Permanent A list singer from a permanent A list group
#2 - The manager of #1 and many many many others.
#3 - Top 3 entertainment mogul. You don't mess with him.

Because I was an idiot yesterday, I didn't scroll down and see the full length blind. I only posted the summary. Here is Himmmm in all of his glory.

Every Thanksgiving as families and friends gather together to enjoy a meal, while others get ready for shopping, and others help out with meals at homeless shelters and charities, some people recall another Thanksgiving from decades past. A November that one rock legend spent drugging and raping young girls.

Set the DeLorean time machine back to November 21, 1980.

#1 was coming to the end of his legendary run with a group. They had made tons of money, and would go on to make more and more. But the fame, money, and adoration was not enough for this rocker. Fueled by drugs and unquenchable appetites, his disgusting lifestyle (and the victims left in his wake) was horrible in its day, and would land him in prison if he did it today.

#1 had developed many nasty habits and lifestyle choices that made Roman Polanski look normal. But the Rocker was always protected. His past girlfriend #4 was always there to support him, as was her then-boyfriend #5. Both were always at the forefront of Feminist causes, and possibly the most powerful couple on the California or even national scene. It also helped to have the most powerful people in show business to protect you too. His manager #2 who had lawyers, media contacts, and investigators on speed-dial. Also #3 who, although they had a love-hate relationship that would eventually turn to all hate, was glad to protect his money machine. Even when they would later sue each other for millions, they came together for political events. Thus, the Rocker never really cared about consequences.

That November, holed up in his California mansion a week before Thanksgiving, the Rocker made his usual call to his usual madam, #6 and he requested "the usual" for dinner. The usual for him meant young girls and he had done this many times both at home and on the road. He made Jimmy Page look like a gentleman. The Madam routinely searched for new talent at bus stops and runaway shelters. She had just found a new 16 year-old girl who looked young and liked to party. She was also very desperate and very scared. When the Madam made the offer to her for a night's work, it seemed safe enough with such a huge star. The Madam promised no sex involved, that the Rocker just liked to hang out and smoke dope and drink. Still, the Runaway asked if she could bring a friend. And yes, the Madam sent two underage girls to the Rocker's palace that night. The "friend" accompanying the 16 year-old runaway was another homeless girl, who had just turned 15 years-old that week. She had just run away from a violently abusive home, and was still a virgin. The Madam got to double bill the Rocker for that visit.

On arrival, the girls were fed cocaine to get them excited, and Quaaludes to keep them calm. They smoked a lot of pot, and after a dip in the Jacuzzi with the rocker, they all three headed to the bedroom. The entire time the Rocker kept asking the girls to do things to each other, which neither had done before. They figured maybe if they did each other – he wouldn't do them. They were hesitant and scared, and the Rocker got more and more violent. He kept taking Polaroid pictures of them all, doing everything, which embarrassed the girls. The 16 y.o. asked to leave. The Rocker told them they couldn't because they'd be arrested and it was too late to call a cab. He pushed more and more drugs on them both.

After the 15 year-old passed out, he began raping her. Then he began raping the 16 year-old. When the younger girl woke up, she was scared to death, and saw her friend was having convulsions. The Rocker was ignoring her, yelling on the phone, talking to someone later revealed to be #2. Then the Paramedics arrived. They walked into a scene they described as "Sodom and Gomorrah" with drugs, vomit, and booze everywhere. Both underage girls were totally naked, although the younger of the two began trying to dress.

The Paramedics did CPR on the girl as she was unresponsive, then she went back into seizures. The 15 year-old said it was like a nightmare, and she tried to sneak away out of the room. The whole time, the Rocker was freaking out, talking to people on the phone, until guys in suits showed up. They threatened the Paramedics to stay silent. The men in suits told the younger runaway they would "take care of her" and stay with them. The older runaway was put in an ambulance, and the younger one begged Paramedics to take her too. When one of the Suits tried to interfere, a Paramedic shoved him and threatened to kick his ass. Off to the hospital they went. The rocker, his manager, and the other men in suits stayed behind.

What none of them knew at the time, was that the 15 year-old had managed to grab several of the Polaroids and stuff them into her clothes. At the time, she was petrified of the cops or her parents finding out, and the proof of her activity was all there in those Polaroids. So she grabbed them when the others were distracted, to destroy them later.

At the hospital, the older girl was given medication to save her. Uniformed cops arrived, and took statements from both girls. Hours later, one of the men in suits also showed up, with a bus ticket and envelope of cash for the 15 year-old. They told her to leave town and not testify or talk to anyone, or else she'd be arrested – or worse. She left town that day. #2 and #3 wound up spending a lot of cash that Thanksgiving. To lawyers, to pay off cops, Paramedics, and even a judge. Several reporters were paid thousands to kill the story.

Since so many people knew about it, the cops had little choice but to do something. So they handed the case over to a Detective who was a friend of theirs, an elite golden boy in LAPD. He was friends with the Madam too, and became head of the LAPD "Sexually Exploited Child Unit" in Vice. Mostly his time was spent taking bribes from executives and covering up cases.

The Detective made sure the case got downgraded and the evidence was lost. With the Judge's help, the entire nightmare for the Rocker wound up far different than that of Roman Polanski years before. So it was then that the Rocker was convicted of "Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor", given a $2,500 fine, and put on probation. No mention of rape, soliciting, or abuse of the girls. No word on what happened to the 22 GRAMS of cocaine, 5 oz. of marijuana or 160 Quaaludes found in the rocker's bedroom strewn all over the bed. It was booked into evidence, but later became worthless as evidence.

The 16 year-old runaway got out of the hospital, and was found dead near the 101 freeway a year later. Allegedly an overdose. Friends of hers and workers at a local shelter said she'd cleaned up, gone straight, and was trying to turn her life around. Her death was ruled an accidental overdose. Many never believed it.

One news anchor who didn't believe it was the one who didn't get bribed. She didn't like what was happening, and didn't like the corruption, or the rape and drugging of young girls. So she went public, running her stories. She got pushback from bosses, owners, and even fans of the Rocker. She was hounded from her job several years later. Her attempt to uncover the truth in the case gave way to the Rocker feeling like HE was the victim. Like HE was the one being maligned and unfairly punished. Yeah, like HE was the victim.

Since he split from the band, his new solo career was taking off. He turned HIS "hurt feelings" into a song, which became a global hit. Sure, he said it was about the media coverage of #7 and others, but he later admitted it was about his "unfair" abuse at the hands of a "mean" reporter A song that was spawned by his abuse, rape, and drugging of two children who nearly died due to his perversions.

The Rocker spent much of the next 20 years rehabilitating his image, becoming a big political supporter and environmental activist. Became big pals with two big politicians, #8 and #9 whom he met at events at #3's house. He played fundraisers for them both. He never was asked again in the media about that November, and it faded away mostly. Funny enough? You can still find it online, and yet nobody compares him to Polanski or these other monsters. Meanwhile, he became filthy rich, as did his powerful manager, and the powerful record label executive. Their images all bought and paid for.

What they didn't know, however, and still don't know – is what became of the other girl. That 15 year-old runaway, who took the bus ticket, cash, and blew town. She too turned her life around, got straight, and found good people up in northern California to take her in. She went to college, found a nice man, had a family and settled down. That nice man she married would go on to a nice career in politics. And with his wife's support, he's become one of the most powerful men in California politics. Now, all the years later, that scared runaway girl has grown into a confident, fearless, brilliant woman. She's spent the past few years (urged on by her husband and kids) putting her story and the case meticulously back together. Piece by piece. Legally.

In 2018 she's going to drop a bomb of a "reveal" on the Rocker, the Manager, and the ex-label executive. She's prepared a criminal charge against them for many of their misdeeds (which include racketeering and collusion and criminal conspiracy), and is also hitting them with civil charges – with any funds being set aside for childhood victims. Because, you see, those Polaroids she swiped that night? She blew town with them. Years later she found them and put them in a safe deposit box. She now has many copies, including in her attorney's safe. They too will be revealed in her case, along with hospital records, court records, legal affidavits from old cops and Paramedics. There's even a video deposition from the original Madam back from before her death. And the former golden boy detective? He was later caught for his many, many misdeeds and arrested. And he talked too.

So as this Rocker sits down in his palace this Thanksgiving, giving thanks to himself for being so wonderful, he better enjoy it. His next one will likely be spent eating from a cold, metal tray in jail. He and his wealthy mogul pals will be the Turkeys, and justice will be served.

#3 - Top 3 entertainment mogul. You don't mess with him
#4 - A+ list singer back in the day. Probably permanent A- list singer.
#5 - Permanent A list celebrity.
#6 - Celebrity madam who has passed.
#7 - Permanent A list actress who was murdered.
#8 - Permanent A+ list celebrity
#9 - Permanent A+ list celebrity and spouse of #8.

There are already names floating around about who this rocker is but it's all speculation. But good on the victim for coming out, sounds like this one is going to be big.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
I've been waiting for the music industry to start be hit like Hollywood has. Way too much stuff gets covered up there.

Chae3001

Oct 27, 2017
More Dirty Laundry.

Dammit, I knew Don Henley was an asshole, but not a Ted Nugent level monster.

Sorry, took me a bit to find the spoiler button.

Mikey

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This isn't new to the music industry. When you have money, fame and power, you can get away with anything. No matter what field you're in.

Sage

Oct 27, 2017
Japan
Sorry but that title is ridiculous. How did this 'make him millions'? The word they were perhaps looking for was 'while..'

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
Don Henley was arrested after police found a drugged naked 16 year old at his house in 1980. It's even on his Wikipedia page.

"Henley called paramedics to his home on November 21, 1980, where a 16-year-old girl was found naked and claiming she had overdosed on quaaludes and cocaine. She was arrested for prostitution, while a 15-year-old girl found in the house was arrested for being under the influence of drugs."

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Who are the names being speculated?

What is the list of names people are speculating?

From comments:

#1 - Don Henley
#2 - Irving Azoff
#3 - David Geffen
#4 - Linda Ronstadt
#5 - Jerry Browne
#6 - Elizabeth "Alex" Adams
#7 - Natalie Woods
#8 - Bill Clinton
#9 - Hilary Clinton
Cop is Mike Brambles promoted to head of Sexually Exploited Child Unit in 1979
Background on him : http://www.walnet.org/csis/news/vancouver_98/c_forum-9812.html and connection to Adams.

#3 - Top 3 entertainment mogul. You don't mess with him
#4 - A+ list singer back in the day. Probably permanent A- list singer.
#5 - Permanent A list celebrity.
#6 - Celebrity madam who has passed.
#7 - Permanent A list actress who was murdered.
#8 - Permanent A+ list celebrity
#9 - Permanent A+ list celebrity and spouse of #8.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
Don Henley was arrested after police found a drugged naked 16 year old at his house in 1980. It's even on his Wikipedia page.

"Henley called paramedics to his home on November 21, 1980, where a 16-year-old girl was found naked and claiming she had overdosed on quaaludes and cocaine. She was arrested for prostitution, while a 15-year-old girl found in the house was arrested for being under the influence of drugs."

...We as a society have fucked right up.

Deleted member 16657

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

So the "contributing to delinquency" charge is public and matches.

affeinvasion

Oct 26, 2017
That #8 and #9 stuff is so tangential. It just said he was a supporter of those politicians and sang in events for them. I don't see how that involves them in the alleged activities. It just feels tacked on to the end to seem extra juicy.

Mikey

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Burn what down? This happened over 30 years ago. Stuff like this occurs everywhere, in every country.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
So the "contributing to delinquency" charge is public and matches.
Indeed. No need for detective work. What a horrible sack of shit. Hope he rots in jail. I used to like the eagles and they are my Dads favourite band, even bought him tickets for one of their gigs for his 50th.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Da hell?! If that story is true, hope that rockstar spends the rest of his life behind bars thinking about how his whole career will forever be tainted and how his victim ultimately took him down.

Seems weird to bring Hillary and Bill Clinton into it though, it's not like they knew. Of course a rock star is going to have other famous friends and fans.

OP
OP
nilbog

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
What none of them knew at the time, was that the 15 year-old had managed to grab several of the Polaroids and stuff them into her clothes. At the time, she was petrified of the cops or her parents finding out, and the proof of her activity was all there in those Polaroids. So she grabbed them when the others were distracted, to destroy them later.

Amazing how smart she was to grab the polaroids in that moment. And she still has them, imagine that.

Evo Shandor

Oct 29, 2017
A couple Google searches got Don Henley.

I see its already mentioned above that this incident is in his Wikipedia page.

Oct 27, 2017
That #8 and #9 stuff is so tangential. It just said he was a supporter of those politicians and sang in events for them. I don't see how that involves them in the alleged activities. It just feels tacked on to the end to seem extra juicy.

Yeah, I read this and thought "What do they have to do with any of this, other than he meeting and befriending them?"

AleSatan

Oct 26, 2017
Narth Curralinaa
Damn, is Don Henley that powerful? The way this was composed, I half expected you all to be talking about Paul McCartney. Whoever would do this, though, gross.

MasterChumly

Oct 25, 2017
Yes I was trying to figure out how they had anything to do with it.... then I scrolled down and saw it was the clintons..... I guess to drive the right wing media machine?

Deleted member 28461

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Infuriating story to read. Also seems like there's no reason to doubt it's Don Henley.

Dirty Laundry is one of my favorite classic rock songs. It came out in 1982, and now it may be one of the most disgusting songs imaginable.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States

Da hell?! If that story is true, hope that rockstar spends the rest of his life behind bars thinking about how his whole career will forever be tainted and how his victim ultimately took him down.

Seems weird to bring Hillary and Bill Clinton into it though, it's not like they knew. Of course a rock star is going to have other famous friends and fans.

I believe this detail is included to show the incredible reach and the peak trajectory of the accused's career and reputation in spite of his heinous crimes. It's to establish that Rocker was unscathed and uninhibited despite his hypocrisy and violence and kept the company of some of the most powerful people in the world.

It's still a comment on #8 and #9 for mixing with somebody who was caught with exploited underage girls in his house, but it's still more about #1 than anything else.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
So.. Do we know who the girl is?

The one that is 'married to a powerful Californian politician'?

Aarglefarg

Oct 27, 2017
I believe this detail is included to show the incredible reach and the peak trajectory of the accused's career and reputation in spite of his heinous crimes. It's to establish that Rocker was unscathed and uninhibited despite his hypocrisy and violence and kept the company of some of the most powerful people in the world.

It's still a comment on #8 and #9 for mixing with somebody who was caught with exploited underage girls in his house, but it's still more about #1 than anything else.
It tries to leave the impression that befriending the politicians lead to people not asking about it anymore.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Just read it. Wow that is truly disgusting.

If true about it being the lead from the Eagles.. yeah I'm not going to be enjoying their songs much longer.

As fucked up as this story is.. I do hope it encourages more people to come out and share their experiences/seek justice and closure.

Deleted member 16657

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

I think it was to illustrate how the Rocker was able to get away scott free and become extremely successful.

Oct 27, 2017
It tries to leave the impression that befriending the politicians lead to people not asking about it anymore.

Except it states that the reason people don't ask about it was far before he befriended #8 and #9 and more because the case was covered up/massively downplayed

The Detective made sure the case got downgraded and the evidence was lost. With the Judge's help, the entire nightmare for the Rocker wound up far different than that of Roman Polanski years before. So it was then that the Rocker was convicted of "Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor", given a $2,500 fine, and put on probation. No mention of rape, soliciting, or abuse of the girls. No word on what happened to the 22 GRAMS of cocaine, 5 oz. of marijuana or 160 Quaaludes found in the rocker's bedroom strewn all over the bed. It was booked into evidence, but later became worthless as evidence.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes I was trying to figure out how they had anything to do with it.... then I scrolled down and saw it was the clintons..... I guess to drive the right wing media machine?
That's my impression. There's no need to make them numbers if the only point to putting them in is to drive home the point that all this was buried, had concrete poured over it, then had a building built on top.

OP
OP
nilbog

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
So.. Do we know who the girl is?

The one that is 'married to a powerful Californian politician'?

I added the previous blog post about the author's approval to post the story but needed to omit her name to the OP, but here it is also:

I want you to have before it comes out in the media and courts this coming Spring 2018. It is a major criminal and civil action filed by the wife of a big California Republican politician. It will involve #1 #2, #3, and others. This is very real. I've gotten permission to share this, but I'm not allowed to share the name of the woman or her husband yet. I was told I can share that with you a month prior to their filing going public. It'll be huge I promise.

#3 - Top 3 entertainment mogul. You don't mess with him.

Aarglefarg

Oct 27, 2017
Except it states that the reason people don't ask about it was far before he befriended #8 and #9 and more because the case was covered up/massively downplayed
The proximity of these bolded statements is why I think it tries to leave readers with that impression.
The Rocker spent much of the next 20 years rehabilitating his image, becoming a big political supporter and environmental activist. Became big pals with two big politicians, #8 and #9 whom he met at events at #3's house. He played fundraisers for them both. He never was asked again in the media about that November, and it faded away mostly.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
The worst part of this story was when googling to find out who it was finding out about the baby groupies of LA, which basically confirmed for me that when the music industry starts going the way of Hollywood there is going to be some truly awful stories which is gonna damage the legacy of some of the greatest, most respected musicians on the planet.

This is the tip of the iceberg.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017

Too vague to identify her. And regardless, under UK media law at least, victims of sexual abuse (especially underage victims, who get anonymity regardless of the crime), have protections in place to preserve their anonymity and if you name or gave away 'excessive' information that could lead to their identity then you're in contempt of court.

I'll give you an example, a few years ago in the UK there was a television actor accused of underage sexual abuse and one newspaper published this abuse happened regularly and also mentioned it happened in her bedroom - leading to people acknowledging the accused (he was named) had access to her room and was therefore a family member. Privately in the industry there was absolute hell raised about it. And by the way he was cleared of all charges eventually. Just shows how stringent some law can be on victim identities, if they want privacy they get privacy even if they file criminal charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.