• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
crazy-ex-girlfriend-cw-canceled-renewed-season-4-e1517956785124.jpg

Crazy Ex Girlfriend
Fridays at 8PM on the CW
Season begins October 12th

Rebecca wants to be here.

Crazy is when Rebecca goes off the rails, look at what Josh has done to her.

Crazy is what Josh and Nathaniel's love make her feel. This is what she always wants to be.

Following a failed suicide attempt, Rebecca sought help for her issues and was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. Things were going well for Rebecca in turning her life around until a certain someone came back into her life suddenly.

source.gif

But Trent learned that you don't mess with a bitch who's crazy in the head. He pushed things a bit far and in a panic trying to save Nathaniel, Rebecca pushed Trent off a balcony where he plummeted to his certain death.

While Trent somehow survived the fall, Rebecca plead guilty to attempted second degree murder, and is now going to serve her time in prison.

crazy-ex-girlfriend-season-3-finale.jpg

We hope this helps.

Rebecca wants to sing.

While the over the top, yet somehow completely realistic and understandable, characters are what help make the show so great, the original music numbers are what help set it apart.

tumblr_p2xvijESnT1uk5vmso6_540.gif

Rachel Bloom's YouTube page, complete with explicit versions of the show's songs, as well as some other non show related stuff, such as "Fuck Me, Ray Bradbury."

Rebecca will see some old friends.

Some familiar names will be returning this season, but not all are familiar faces.

Greg will be making his return to West Covina this season, but Santino Fontana will not be playing him. Meet your new Greg, Skylar Astin.

Screen%2BShot%2B2018-08-07%2Bat%2B5.48.49%2BAM%2B%255Bwww.imagesplitter.net%255D.jpeg

They are quick to say this is not a recasting, but a reimagining, as Rebecca will be seeing him differently now.

Also in that article, we learn that Castleman (Patton Oswalt) will be returning this season, and he will sing!

3a232ebc-e0e2-451a-a014-da773adf2e51.jpg

e1871456-fc66-47ce-8a54-7558bab72385-screen-shot-2018-04-02-at-122505-pm.png

Rebecca wants you to know about posting spoilers.

Once an episode has aired on the US East Coast, spoilers should be in the open. Until an episode has aired, it is best to have spoiler discussions tagged for those that are sensitive. Information shown in previews and or interviews should also be considered spoilers.
If you are merely posting speculation, that does not to be spoiled unless it is speculating based on previews or articles about material that has not aired yet.

Rebecca missed the episode as it aired. What should she do?

Good news is that the first three seasons are available on US Netflix, and the current season should go up one week after the finale airs.
Don't want to wait to watch it? New episodes go online on the CW site or app the day after they air. The app keeps the last 5 episodes up to watch, absolutely FREE.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Coming back on my birthday, can't wait!

Completely fell in love with this show after my fiance started to watch it several months ago. Heard the songs as she was watching it downstairs and had to come see what the hell she was watching, haha. Binged the whole thing in about a week I think and definitely wanted more.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Oh yes! This is so soon, I wasn't expecting it for months!

I hope the UK Netlix updates weekly like last season.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I love this show, glad it's ending on its own terms.

OP
OP
PhoncipleBone

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
I need to start using that one in some instances. With the OP though having the big block spoiled out worked best because of the pics.

Oct 25, 2017
The show was such a downer last year. Fair enough of a story arc, but considering I watch the show for the crazy fun hijinks, it felt a little too serious at times. I'm on this ride to the end though. I hope they do something really spectacular for the finale song.

OP
OP
PhoncipleBone

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
The show was such a downer last year. Fair enough of a story arc, but considering I watch the show for the crazy fun hijinks, it felt a little too serious at times. I'm on this ride to the end though. I hope they do something really spectacular for the finale song.
I am guessing it will be one final reprise of West Covina, or a medley featuring everyone for their final curtain call.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
It's good to have the show back. Nathaniel was a real dick. And I am not sure whether I have more hope for Rebecca or Josh to successfully deal with her or his issues.

peppermints

Oct 25, 2017
My wife loves this show but I've never watched a full episode. It seems really good though.

I've had that heavy boobs song stuck in my head since I heard it lol.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
Oh wow, that was fun. Not an amazing episode though. I love the numbers.
Took me a while before I realised the girl in Rebecca's cell is in GLOW.

I'm liking the direction it takes. Rebecca has her up and down, but she somehow acquired more good friends than ever.

And now I gotta rant:
The CW app is the crappiest streaming service I have ever had the displeasure to use.
The ads were sharper than the actual show for like half of the episode and there were excessive amounts of ads. If I turned off the ads, the streaming would completely stop and I have to manually refresh the page.

OP
OP
PhoncipleBone

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA

I'm liking the direction it takes. Rebecca has her up and down, but she somehow acquired more good friends than ever.

And now I gotta rant:
The CW app is the crappiest streaming service I have ever had the displeasure to use.
The ads were sharper than the actual show for like half of the episode and there were excessive amounts of ads. If I turned off the ads, the streaming would completely stop and I have to manually refresh the page.
The AppleTV app has same amount of commercials a regular broadcast would, so isn't that huge a deal here. Video quality is meh at first but quickly corrects itself on my end.

But the app is free. So that is the price we pay for not paying.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
The AppleTV app has same amount of commercials a regular broadcast would, so isn't that huge a deal here. Video quality is meh at first but quickly corrects itself on my end.

But the app is free. So that is the price we pay for not paying.
I feel so silly. Netflix UK also shows it weekly, I should have used it instead of CW website.
I recommend that method if you can access UK Netflix.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017

And now I gotta rant:

Yeah the stream quality on the CW is garbage. Britney Young was actually in an episode of the first season of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend which I didn't even realize until I saw it mentioned by either Rachel or Aline.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah the stream quality on the CW is garbage. Britney Young was actually in an episode of the first season of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend which I didn't even realize until I saw it mentioned by either Rachel or Aline.
I must have missed it, that was way before GLOW when I started to pay attention to the actress.
I found it:

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
Grocery clerk with half an eyelid

I wonder if we're gonna get a reprise of "I'm a good person"?

Merriweather

Oct 29, 2017
My wife is convinced that Rachel Bloom had her breasts reduced. I don't see it myself, but I thought I'd throw that out there.

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
Reductions involve quite a bit of downtime... Maybe she just lost weight.

Her latest photoshoots are still full of boobies.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
That fresh opening theme smell.

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend |OT| You Know, We're Not Really Seeing A Common Theme
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend |OT| Meet Rebecca. She's Too Hard To Summarize.