• Sidebar and Width settings will now no longer reset after 4 hours of inactivity! We have implemented a new system that will remember these preferences on each browser, for both members and guests. This allows you to choose different settings on different devices if you so desire.

Creative Writing Challenge #25: Tied Together

Oct 31, 2017
Me and my lilliputian vocabulary have nothing worthy of this madness; any attempt made toward matching this volubility would fall short.

I shall make no attempt at this Sisyphean task.

On that note, Nezumi , the secondary challenge would be fun to try, but, as seems to be a common case, I don't really want to tie another possible entrant to my almost entirely random schedule. It's entirely doable, sure, but it's still probably best I forgo it.

Oct 25, 2017
Just a quick reminder we have a writing hangout for Sunday 4pm est! First one of the new year. The way they work is 10 minutes of chit chat, half an hour of productivity. If you and your partner already have an idea planned, it's a perfect time to put some work in. Don't quite know yet? Can always bounce ideas off me and Nez. We have no team loyalty and will gladly help you out. You can also work on other personal projects if you want.

Anyways they're a lot of fun and I hope to see you there!

Oct 25, 2017
Is this due tomorrow or next week?
*checks the op*

"
Submission Deadline Friday, January 25th by 11:59 PM Pacific

Voting begins: Saturday, January 26th, and goes until Monday, 28th at 11:59 PM Pacific.
"

*looks at bottom right to see it's 1/17*
*adds 1 to get to 1/18*
*confirms 18 does not equal 25*
*adds 7*
*confirms 25 is equal to 25*

I'm going to go next week :P