• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
There is so much to these jokes swimming over my head that i'm afraid something is going to swoop down and try to eat me.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Stop making up words! I keep thinking my vocabulary is behind, but you're just shitting me.

OP
OP
Nezumi

Nezumi

Oct 25, 2017
Hessen, Germany
See, this is how you do it. Totally had to look up pulchritude. Funny enough I think the word sounds like the exact opposite of what it actually means.

Eternal Song

Oct 31, 2017
Me and my lilliputian vocabulary have nothing worthy of this madness; any attempt made toward matching this volubility would fall short.

I shall make no attempt at this Sisyphean task.

On that note, Nezumi , the secondary challenge would be fun to try, but, as seems to be a common case, I don't really want to tie another possible entrant to my almost entirely random schedule. It's entirely doable, sure, but it's still probably best I forgo it.

John Dunbar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
sign me up for the secondary. maybe it will inspire (read: force) me to write something for a change.

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
Did some brainstorming and I've got a solid idea to build a story around. Let's see how it goes.

OP
OP
Nezumi

Nezumi

Oct 25, 2017
Hessen, Germany
Last call to join the secondary. Once I'm on my break in a couple of hours I'll make the draw. I count six participants so far, correct?

Edit: Nope 7

Last edited:

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Eyyyyyy. I'm side eyeing that power pair you've got there nez...

This will be fun. I think there has been only 1 instance where Flowers liked my writing hahahaha

OP
OP
Nezumi

Nezumi

Oct 25, 2017
Hessen, Germany
Well, at least what we have so far doesn't seem to have that many trapfalls for me to goal all overboard on weird symbolism. So there's hope yet, I guess.

Oct 25, 2017
Just a quick reminder we have a writing hangout for Sunday 4pm est! First one of the new year. The way they work is 10 minutes of chit chat, half an hour of productivity. If you and your partner already have an idea planned, it's a perfect time to put some work in. Don't quite know yet? Can always bounce ideas off me and Nez. We have no team loyalty and will gladly help you out. You can also work on other personal projects if you want.

Anyways they're a lot of fun and I hope to see you there!

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Is this due tomorrow or next week?
*checks the op*

"
Submission Deadline Friday, January 25th by 11:59 PM Pacific

Voting begins: Saturday, January 26th, and goes until Monday, 28th at 11:59 PM Pacific.
"

*looks at bottom right to see it's 1/17*
*adds 1 to get to 1/18*
*confirms 18 does not equal 25*
*adds 7*
*confirms 25 is equal to 25*

I'm going to go next week :P