• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 2210

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If i see this shit in public I will turn on Trevor Philips mode by beating the shit out of the driver, hijacking a car and taking a dump twice on the hood of that piece of shit vehicle.

What if it turned into a rampage where you insult the owner of the car and you ger into a verbal spat where suddenly he pulls out the shotty and a bunch of maga dudes spawn out of nowhere?

Subpar Scrub

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If i see this shit in public I will turn on Trevor Philips mode by beating the shit out of the driver, hijacking a car and taking a dump twice on the hood of that piece of shit vehicle.

Lets not threaten acts of violence against random members of the public, it's tacky

Gorger

Oct 25, 2017
Norway
tumblr_psbeleuyKI1rrkahjo1_500.gifv

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
This is beyond tacky, this is basically "4chan shitpost the car".

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
Wow, so proud to endorse fascists and war criminals he would ruin his supercar.

I miss the days where shame was a universal concept.

Last edited:

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
What is it with Trump-nuts and their need to put his name and face all over their stuff? I must see one pickup truck with TRUMP across the back windshield, at least daily.

It's so fucking pathetic and makes them look incredibly insecure.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Does Ferrari really take away peoples car I know that buying one takes a bit more effort then taking the required amount of money and walking into a dealership but can they really revoke your privilige of owning one.
Look up, "Ferrari" and "Cease and Desist". They've definitely gone the legal route in the past. A bunch of times. Particularly if the vehicle is being used: "for promotional purposes of brand and products" . In their view that's"tarnishing the brand's reputation".

It's mostly to enforce trademark or copyright violations, but whose wallet is deep enough that they want to fight with Ferrari lawyers? Most just end up removing the wraps and getting on with their lives.

On topic, this is where the phrase, money can't buy taste, comes from.

Last edited:

Teh_Lurv

Oct 25, 2017
What the hell is that last circle? Do people buy hazardous waste insurance? Is there a rash of people waking up to find spent fuel rods in their kitchen? WTF?

I assume it's insurance if a nearby industry pollutes the surrounding ground or water. Like those stories where fracking makes a community's well water undrinkable.

Temp_User

Oct 30, 2017
The decal design are atrocious but even if i were a Trumper and/or a Bibi Netanyahu fan . . . . i mean shit, man, do what you want with the interiors but seeing all that cheap-ass graffiti on that lambo's exterior makes me feel bad for the automaker, filthy rich as they are. A serious case of vicarious embarrassment.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Fitting it's a foreign car that Trump will probably tariff...

...unless they kiss his ass more like this.

Isilia

Mar 11, 2019
US: PA
I feel this is a car that would be vandalized at some point.

...Does he represent himself if one does so? Only time will tell.

Truly an American car.