• The site will be down for scheduled maintenance this Friday the 24th at 2AM PST / 5AM EST / 9AM UTC while we perform a software update. We expect this process to take up to 5 hours. Thank you for your understanding and patience. New features will be included.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Cringe yourself to a new ERA!

Oct 25, 2017
It's time we bring the cringe back, bois!
In this thread, we post videos that make you cringe. They hurt, but for some reason, you keep watching them.
You can post oldies but goldies, and of course, new ones.

I'll start with a compilation of the year

Keep the videos or GIFs SFW, or given the case it's kind of NSFW, tag it as such.

Happy cringing!

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
I'm going to hit you guys with one of the cringiest YouTube videos ever produced. It's old and almost everyone has seen it, but it is time for this pure shockwave of cringe to reverberate once more.

Foam adventure.

id.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to hit you guys with one of the cringiest YouTube videos ever produced. It's old and almost everyone has seen it, but it is time for this pure shockwave of cringe to reverberate once more.

Foam adventure.
dear fucking god

Oct 27, 2017

Foam adventure.
Oh fuck...Now that's a memory lane I did not expect to revisit. Now here's my excuse to buy a Switch and brainwash away this memory for good with some Mario Oddysey.