• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

hydro94530

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
Truly i feel like I was lucky to be growing up in such a transitional world.

we didn't even have a computer til I was about 10, we didn't have the internet until I was 12, I didn't get a cell phone until I was around 20 and it was a shitty flip phone.

i was able to appreciate the world before and after

I'm with you there. I used to think it was cool how the kids these days have all this technology as they grow up but not anymore. High school sans the internet/cell phone/apps/streaming/online bullying etc. was heaven looking back.

ThatOneGuy831

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Truly i feel like I was lucky to be growing up in such a transitional world.

we didn't even have a computer til I was about 10, we didn't have the internet until I was 12, I didn't get a cell phone until I was around 20 and it was a shitty flip phone.

i was able to appreciate the world before and after
Definitely. If I had access to a smartphone when I was younger I guarantee I'd be in this thread in some form because of all the cringey shit I did

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
elwiyz0f79a41.png

Oniletter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Pokemon wedding in the op gave me goosebumps having been on two really nice weddings last year. Holy shit, you people are not messing around.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Have been catching up on this thread. I... can't believe some of the things i just watched.
Some people do the dumbest and craziest shit man. I'm flabbergasted.