• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Love cringe videos.

I can sit through mostly anything. I think the one where the guy "shows" how to eat pussy is probably the hardest one though. Awkward teenagers are tough though, too. Like the foam adventures.

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I totally misread that last word.

rofl
image.gif

ashep

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Like to join me for a paleo pear and banana bread or is that too fancy for you?

Oct 26, 2017
Hey there gamer dudes and dudettes! You need the good stuff to properly clean the gamer gunk from your epic gamer gear.

Oct 26, 2017
Why would larp in a park filled with children?

Sure its fake play, but you're swinging objects around.
That's the thing that gets me. Part of me always thinks that there's something mean spirited about laughing at these people, but surely the most socially awkward person should know that they shouldn't be capering about in a park full of small children.

The whole channel is 100% serious

I have no words......

yepyepyep

Oct 25, 2017
That vegan guy pretending to eat out a pussy was the cringiest thing I can remember from last thread.

Kaelan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
I wonder how long until we start getting cringe topics in off-topic like GAF had. Man there was some hilarious thereads with outrageous stories. Always made my night