• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
T
"Jesus christ is my nigga" waxed poetry by middle aged american christians has to be the funniest shit on the internet. everything about this video is gold
One of my alltime favourites, the first time I saw it went like this.

Pastor: My crew is big and it keeps gettin' bigga.
Me: don't say it, don't say it!
Pastor: That's 'cos Jesus Christ is mah nigga!
Me: Fucking hell, he actually said it.

Here's an old classic. I suggest wearing gloves due to extreme edginess.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
This one is fucking unendurable to watch. Seriously one of the worst in the thread.
Yeah, a lot of them are just snapshots of peoples awkward adolescence that have unfortunately been preserved for eternity, but that video, Jesus. The people who put it together genuinely thought the were being bleeding edge cool.

Rassilon

Oct 27, 2017
UK
This sort of thing is my goddamn kryptonite. I can never get through more than a few seconds darn man, darn.

CellarDoor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm gonna watch this thread regularly to help me deal with social awkwardness. If I can do on here. By heck I can do it anywhere.

11111_by_thecrazydane-d9dnycn.gif

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to hit you guys with one of the cringiest YouTube videos ever produced. It's old and almost everyone has seen it, but it is time for this pure shockwave of cringe to reverberate once more.

Foam adventure.

lmaoooo and reverb it will! my favorite cringe video. fuck lmfao never fails to make me laugh

Oct 25, 2017
Creepy question at a MLP convention (you can see people in the audience physically cringe, including the guy who polices the mic):

Boom goes the dynamite! It gets worse and worse. panic attack?

Deleted member 11046

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Time to cringe you all to death

My initial reaction to this interview was not cringe; I actually thought it was heartwarming how supportive his family was and Aitor's excitement was a bit infectious. This guy is happy, I thought, and I'm not going to sit here laughing at him for being this deep into a Japanese pop star. Do you, Aitor, do you!

Then he started his dance routine at the 1:37 mark.

Then I cringed, hard, and turned off the video.

Bruh.

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I quickly scroll through this thread because the cringe is too much.

Anybody else do this, or just me?

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nooooooooooooooooo!! Not this thread!!! You bastards brought this over too?!! Looks like I'm in for a very long painful night. Thanks alot.

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know how some of you make it through some of these videos. Jesus Christ. Pretty sure you can torture someone with these.