• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
New episode of All Gas No Breaks at AVN(Adult Video News) Expo
No nudity but still risqué. Watch at your own discretion.

Full Video

tylerdurdenz.gif

GungHo

Nov 27, 2017
I was really hoping he was gonna do the emergency trach and the screen would go red with pasta sauce.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
actually that guy correctly identified Jackson from the Captain America trailer and Jackson unfairly jumped down his throat
Can't tell if your post is serious but the guy mistakes him for having done a super bowl commercial that Lawrence Fishburne has done... and immediately cops to it. Nothing "unfair" about it.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Can't tell if your post is serious but the guy mistakes him for having done a super bowl commercial that Lawrence Fishburne has done... and immediately cops to it. Nothing "unfair" about it.

he says, "congrats on working with marvel, the super bowl commercial". There was a marvel super bowl commercial with Sam Jackson. I think what happened is that the guy was fed the info to say and then got flustered when Jackson snapped at him. There is no indication that he thought the capital one commercial was Jackson. He probably didn't see either commercial. Jackson didn't even know he was in a super bowl commercial.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
he says, "congrats on working with marvel, the super bowl commercial". There was a marvel super bowl commercial with Sam Jackson. I think what happened is that the guy was fed the info to say and then got flustered when Jackson snapped at him. There is no indication that he thought the capital one commercial was Jackson. He probably didn't see either commercial. Jackson didn't even know he was in a super bowl commercial.

Man I don't know about that - I realize that's the excuse he gave but he is nodding right along with Jackson as he's saying it. If someone accuses you on live television of (a) not being able to do your job at all properly and arguably (b) racism, why would you not just go "no no, the Captain America super bowl commercial." Especially as it's a lengthy dressing down, during which at any point the guy could have raised that.

Also, assuming your argument is true, this guy has not done the literally 1 minute of prep required for this interview, in which case Jackson's incredulity about him being an entertainment reporter still stands lol

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Man I don't know about that - I realize that's the excuse he gave but he is nodding right along with Jackson as he's saying it. If someone accuses you on live television of (a) not being able to do your job at all properly and arguably (b) racism, why would you not just go "no no, the Captain America super bowl commercial." Especially as it's a lengthy dressing down, during which at any point the guy could have raised that.

Also, assuming your argument is true, this guy has not done the literally 1 minute of prep required for this interview, in which case Jackson's incredulity about him being an entertainment reporter still stands lol

I agree it is hard to tell completely and he looks really confused and we can't hear what's being said off camera. But Jackson literally did have a superbowl commercial, and for him to get upset and start talking about Fishburne when no one said anything about capital one and the guy had just mentioned marvel seemed pretty unfair.