• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Are these videos all done by the same person or are there a bunch of losers across the USA randomly filming people and causing needless altercations. It's so creepy.

Yonafunu

Oct 26, 2017
Huh, video couldn't be less funny to me.Just seems like an assholish and embarrassing thing to do to a teacher and their class with zero funny side.

I totally get that and I definitely agree that it's completely disrespectful, no question. But the sheer audacity of immediately going back in without saying a damn word made me chuckle a bit.

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

streamable.com

Watch Cringe | Streamable

Watch "Cringe " on Streamable.

The advent of cell phones and influencers has ruined the world. People used to be deterred from doing dumb shit or pulling "pranks" because the audience was very, very limited. Now because you never know what will become viral people are unafraid to do stupid shit in the name of "comedy". I will now take off my boomer hat.

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
I totally get that and I definitely agree that it's completely disrespectful, no question. But the sheer audacity of immediately going back in without saying a damn word made me chuckle a bit.
There's a cut though. It could be 20 minutes later.

I'm not sure if Post Office guy is the same as classroom guy (there's no classroom video on his channel) but this is one of four lines on his about page.

If you want me to sponsor you're product send me an email.

Next President for sure.

master15

Nov 28, 2017
There's a cut though. It could be 20 minutes later.

I'm not sure if Post Office guy is the same as classroom guy (there's no classroom video on his channel) but this is one of four lines on his about page.

Next President for sure.

The one from classroom is from a guy called Surveillance camera man. You can find compilation here-

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

I was not prepared

The advent of cell phones and influencers has ruined the world. People used to be deterred from doing dumb shit or pulling "pranks" because the audience was very, very limited. Now because you never know what will become viral people are unafraid to do stupid shit in the name of "comedy". I will now take off my boomer hat.
Uh. I recall the antics of Tom Green, Jackass etc inspiring plenty of idiocy of this nature

Last edited:

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was not prepared

Uh. I recall the antics of Tom Green, Jackass etc inspiring plenty of idiocy of this nature

Sure, but you had to get your mom's camera if you wanted to do something stupid like that. And your audience was relatively limited to whomever was around when you popped the VHS or Digital 8 in. Now everyone wants to become the next viral sensation and will do dumb shit like licking ice cream and putting it back, or say filming bodies in the suicide forest.

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
Are these videos all done by the same person or are there a bunch of losers across the USA randomly filming people and causing needless altercations. It's so creepy.
it's at least several. when i was in my teens i watched videos of this guy in SF doing that except he was totally silent. at the time it was entertaining to me but now it's totally weird and creepy

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
BPYs56V_d.jpg