• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
That's...fucking kids
1floqmglkjo41.jpg

September husbands only
September, huh? So much about this shirt I hate. Where do I begin, really.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
1floqmglkjo41.jpg

September husbands only
"I'll have you know my husband graduated top of his class in the Navy Seals, and he's been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and he has over 300 confirmed kills..."

If you see this shirt being worn in the wild, call the police because that spouse is being battered either physically, emotionally, mentally or some combination thereof.

Last edited:

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017

What is this? So he sprays it down a ludicrous amount. Okay fine I get it even though it's insane, but then he removes the lid which at that point I'm genuinely unclear as to what that's helping because he whips it back into the store (asshat). I can kinda get it, because "oh they touched the lid to put it on the cup. Then he POURS THE TOP "LAYER" OF COFFEE ONTO THE GROUND.

To what end? Only that coffee touched the lid? But the coffee is liquid and it all mixed together so it's all the same. May as well dump it all out.
Fucking moron. One of my coworkers had a customer cough in his face the other day. I would've flipped the fuck out. On a normal day this is disgusting, but under the current climate? Fuck off bruh.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
Then he POURS THE TOP "LAYER" OF COFFEE ONTO THE GROUND.

To what end? Only that coffee touched the lid? But the coffee is liquid and it all mixed together so it's all the same. May as well dump it all out.
That part had nothing to do with the rest of it. They filled up the cup, and he was about to have an open cup of coffee in his car. He just poured some out so it would be less likely to spill. I've done that before.

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017

The amount of edgelords pulling this shit is seriously disgusting. I hope they are all prosecuted because they CLEARLY need to learn that this type of behavior is absolutely ignorant and intolerable.

What is this? So he sprays it down a ludicrous amount. Okay fine I get it even though it's insane, but then he removes the lid which at that point I'm genuinely unclear as to what that's helping because he whips it back into the store (asshat). I can kinda get it, because "oh they touched the lid to put it on the cup. Then he POURS THE TOP "LAYER" OF COFFEE ONTO THE GROUND.

I mean, the guy is clearly making some odd choices. He is pretty clearly terrified of the Corona Virus, and yet he is compromising his quarantine to buy a coffee (and even if he is an essential worker, so unable to fully-quarantine, he is creating another point of contact with other people).

That being said, let's not demonize him more than necessary. He didn't "whip" the lid back into the store. He gently tossed it on to the counter, over-shot it, and then apologized afterward. I think his behavior is pretty erratic, but he wasn't being impolite or abusive.

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017

Fucking moron. One of my coworkers had a customer cough in his face the other day. I would've flipped the fuck out. On a normal day this is disgusting, but under the current climate? Fuck off bruh.
On top of that, his spraying didn't get the part that was covered by the lid. So the part his lips end up touching hasn't been sanitized at all lmfao. Would have been a better idea to keep the lid on.

Rookhelm

Oct 27, 2017
Man that hurt watching.

Makes me wonder how many people propose, like...out of the blue (without prior marriage discussion)

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
Man that hurt watching.

Makes me wonder how many people propose, like...out of the blue (without prior marriage discussion)

Honestly, I hope this was staged (it certainly looked like it may have been). The idea of somebody proposing out of the blue seems genuinely insane to me. Like, that is a decision that needs to be discussed thoroughly before any concrete action is taken.

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
CORONAVIRUS QUARANTINE MUKBANG ASMR | Dirty Doorknobs + Bats + Purell + MORE!

Gross video, so watch at your discretion.