• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Timestamp if the video doesn't automatically go to it: 1:23

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
Here is the reconfirmed as canon Doom comic everyone is talking about:

It never gets old. His old voice cut from Quake 3:

VERY strong serial-killer vibes. Kinda good if you ask me. It really gets scary if you put this on a loop.

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
pyfux1bcjjq41.png

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
Compilation of all of the inaccurate, contradictory things that Dr Drew has said about coronavirus.

lunchtoast

Oct 26, 2017
Bert Kreischer Embarrasses Himself in Front of Adam Sandler, Big Jay and Dan Soder

Bert is terrible with names. Was just listening to the latest 2 bears 1 cave and him trying to talk about Kristen Bell, Dax Shepard and the movies they've been in he's all over the place. "Kirsten...Christine....Zach...Dak..." He's also incredibly racist.

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
Bert is terrible with names. Was just listening to the latest 2 bears 1 cave and him trying to talk about Kristen Bell, Dax Shepard and the movies they've been in he's all over the place. "Kirsten...Christine....Zach...Dak..." He's also incredibly racist.

Racist? I am not familiar with him, just the odd interview/appearance. However, I couldn't find anything about this. Is it in his standup material?

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
I watched that and didn't hate everything as a direct result. There are definitely some cringey elements, but the stakes have been raised so, so high already here. I think this thread is maybe going to desensitize everyone actively following it.
I didn't hate it as well, I put it in spoilers that it was "Partly cringe but entertaining"

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Journey had some weird lyrics in their songs

Eliminate Your Date with One Press of a Button | The Button | Cut

Partly cringe but entertaining

You know when they mentioned how many people they've slept with it really put in focus how low my libido is lol

Um well fuck that guy. Actually a bit surprised her husband didn't rip into the dude on camera

Layered like an onion alright. Pervert under creep under sex pest under bigot under narcissist under pervert & on

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017

This should be posted in a thread with nothing but feel-good gifs. Every time I see someone being a disrespectful shit in a combat sport I am praying for this exact thing to happen.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
My school tried to get all the staff to do a music video for the kids while they are out haha, thanks to this thread I knew enough to stay far away from it.