• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
AfVqEMq.jpg

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
All this one needs to be complete is a bumper sticker that says "Incel Inside".
'Merica- back-to-back World War champs' combined with pictures of anime titty girls. I don't know much about America but I'm assuming is the cultural equivalent of an English bloke sticking a 'World Cup winners 1966' sticker on the back of his volkswagon.

'No-one cares about your protest' says car owner before covering car in political slogans.

The lack of self-awareness across multiple spheres of discussion is quite something.

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
there's a certain point where this stops being just cringe and just turns into pure fuckery

HyperFerret

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure where else to post this as it's obviously satire but it really reminds me of those cringe CoD 360noscope montages from like 2014. I just really wanted to share it.

SEIZURE WARNING, and I'm not joking about that.

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
I'm not sure where else to post this as it's obviously satire but it really reminds me of those cringe CoD 360noscope montages from like 2014. I just really wanted to share it.

SEIZURE WARNING, and I'm not joking about that.

Saw the N word while I was fitting on the floor. managed to hit space with foot and found my new wallpaper.

AGXAxgo.jpg

I can call this video a lot of things, despite this grab, low effort is definitely not one of them.

Edit: Sticking this gif behind a spoiler.
mQ9AZO.gif

Last edited:

Ap3x

Banned
Mar 2, 2018
Ah I just can't get enoughe of this shit yall got. But holy crap, the dude with the new knife said it would not brake easily INTO SOMEONE???

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA

Oooooooouuuuuuuch, why does he have to have Solaire in there!?

I feel like this dude associates the difficulty of Dark Souls with his passion for it more than the idea of Jolly Cooperation. Y'know, the part where he feels like such a tough badass because he can hang with Dark Souls but most of these modern gaming wussies can't... But he's got the poster boy for the Covenant that is determined to make that struggle easier for folks.

Kind of tragically ironic when you think about it.

SaintBowWow

Oct 25, 2017
Ok I've been lurking this thread recently and haven't really been disturbed, but that keyboard picture is gonna make me hurl.

SaintBowWow

Oct 25, 2017
Am I supposed to cringe at the dude with the blue Nintendo swag or the guy making the snarky comment? I'm not gonna judge that guy for completing his ensemble.