• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
GrizzledDirtyColt-max-14mb.gif
HAHAHAHAHA this is incredible. It's amazing that the guy is crying so much, but this is the best response.

Paganmoon

Oct 26, 2017
As I recall its not as it looks, it's just the perspective, he was listening to the guy next to him but the camera angle makes it look like...something else.
Holy fucking shit... I just noticed there's a guy lying down next to Ronaldo, I've seen that gif so many times, never once seen that guy. What magics is this?

His Majesty

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
So what is the status on Ronaldo now that he has chosen to play in a B-league for a team that won the previous seven titles without any opposition? What's the reasoning behind this?

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So what is the status on Ronaldo now that he has chosen to play in a B-league for a team that won the previous seven titles without any opposition? What's the reasoning behind this?

They (Juventus) wanna win in a real competition like the Champions League. It's not Juventus fault the rest of the Italian league is so bad tho.

As for Ronaldo, he tried to have Madrid pay him the same 45m a year Messi makes. Madrid said no, so Ronaldo left for Juventus, who won't even pay him the 45m he wanted from the beginning anyway.

I love him for everything he gave us, but he is not worth 45m (plus taxes) a year, specially when you consider his age.

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
They (Juventus) wanna win in a real competition like the Champions League. It's not Juventus fault the rest of the Italian league is so bad tho.

As for Ronaldo, he tried to have Madrid pay him the same 45m a year Messi makes. Madrid said no, so Ronaldo left for Juventus, who won't even pay him the 45m (he just wants to make the same or more than Messi) he wanted from the beginning anyway.

I love him for everything he gave us, but he is not worth 45m (plus taxes) a year, specially when you consider his age.

And no way is Spain allowing a 0 tax on foreign earned income like Italy is proposing. That must save millions for him.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
Tonight the next GOAT will be playing for the first time for Real Madri. Same position as CR7 used to play. That can't be just a coincidence.

xbhaskarx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NorCal
hmm, who is that in the top right corner miles from every other player...

546gl2usocd11.png

Messi: 11th in xG Buildup and 1st in xG + xA. No one else is top 30 in both categories, and only three other players are top 50 in both (D Silva, Sterling, and Insigne).

link

Basically he's got an entire quadrant to himself... might as well call it Messi's Quadrant
HKmh2Wx.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 984

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

546gl2usocd11.png

Messi: 11th in xG Buildup and 1st in xG + xA. No one else is top 30 in both categories, and only three other players are top 50 in both (D Silva, Sterling, and Insigne).

link

Basically he's got an entire quadrant to himself... might as well call it Messi's Quadrant
HKmh2Wx.png

xG is a great stat but you also have to contrast a chart like this against G + A and G buildup or it to mean anything. He should be in a similar place anyway.

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
Give him time guys. Had a slow start to the last season too and this is a new team even.

Needs to recover from Perez politicking him out of the UEFA POTY award.

Bernd Lauert

Banned
May 27, 2018
Messi is objectively the goat, I can't believe there's even discussion about it. One could argue that Ronaldo is the goat goal scorer maybe, but even in this statistic Messi isn't that far behind, while being miles ahead in every other statistic.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Do you guys remember how slow Ronaldo's start last year was? He wasn't firing on all cylinders till after the holidays.

Croc Man

Oct 27, 2017

546gl2usocd11.png

link

HKmh2Wx.png

I'm stupid as a goat, can somebody help me understand this graph? I've never been in a pub talking about xG build up but if it helps back up my love for Dani Alves in all for it.

Costanza

Alt-Account.
Banned
Aug 30, 2018
Ronaldo is now in a league where defence is actually a thing, no wonder he hasnt scored. La lolga cant save the fraud now!

Status
Not open for further replies.