• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder what Matt thinks about during these long character times. He seems half bored / half concentrated.
Because it's Matt, I feel he's always invested in what's going on. He's also likely considering what story threads he can draw upon based on his plans + what is being discussed among the party.

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Assuming they manage the transformation, after the negotiations and travelercon they should take a couple of months downtime in Nicodranas to give Veth the chance to decide.

killerrin

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
You know, I would love it if Laura continues to milk Jesters paranoia for the Hagg into the long term. It would be really cool if she turned into how Caleb used to be with her constantly looking over her shoulder

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
Never would have guessed that this night would end in group meditation. I love this group of idiots.

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
I truly adore Jester, I think she's my favorite character between both campaigns and Laura is probably second in terms of best/greatest shift in character from C1/C2. I liked Vex fine but she never felt like a complete presence in the group, more of a collection of funny traits. Jester is not only the heart of the group but she continually pulls out new and crazy things that are both hilarious and heart breaking at the same time

Deleted member 55966

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 15, 2019
You know, I would love it if Laura continues to milk Jesters paranoia for the Hagg into the long term. It would be really cool if she turned into how Caleb used to be with her constantly looking over her shoulder
I want to still like this character,not make her crazy lol

I will say I'm pleasantly surprised at that rp. The fight went a little long, but the way everybody confronted Beau and Not was nice. The guided meditation imagery was hilarious as well.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
That trailer for the Valentines Day oneshot was amazing. I think I might like it more then the one they did for Undeadwood. The production team does some really great work.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
Boat adventures redux. I really want them to spend some time on the sea, just so Uk'otoa has a chance to attack them.

CoolOff

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I feel like if people make entire compilations of when Travis forgets something, we should also soon get one on how far away Travelercon is.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Travelercon's start date is in direct correlation to the distance Jester is from the volcano.

I'm sure someone can come up with a math equation for this.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
I kind of love the silly little domestic things this group does. Cad making a sandwich and asking about the crusts is completely pointless but is so much fun.

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
Nott has high intelligence doesn't she so why is she acting math dumb....

She also was never wealthy and shouldn't have this weird desire to want servants or maids

It's so refreshing having two clerics in the party to see the true power on their extremely versatile spell list and not just cast Guiding Bolt at 7th level.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
"Does anyone have a crush on me?!"
"Jester... You know that everyone does!"
"...What? ... No!"

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So did some quick math...
She made roughly 12 gold a month, so yeah, she really got a good contract out of the M9, lol