• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
So considering this thing has an amazingly high health pool, do we think this was some kind of sacred animal or something? My money is on some holy animal that ate something that corrupted it.

Beau just got petrified. RIP Beau.

Oct 29, 2017
fan art next week
L7cagED.png

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, he was probably worried it would charge through her on it's next turn.

I love that Matt let's them make up their own spells, but that web of fires thing seems kind of OP, but I'm probably wrong.

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, he was probably worried it would charge through her on it's next turn.

I love that Matt let's them make up their own spells, but that web of fires thing seems kind of OP, but I'm probably wrong.

That's fair I guess, but it already moved away so I think that was somewhat unfounded.

When that spell was released it definitely felt slightly overtuned for it's level, I think it's a 3rd or 4th level spell that has both area of effect and single target versatility? It'd be fine if it was one or the other but doing both at the damage level makes it just a little too good.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
We got a Clay family reunion folks. I'm so happy right now.

That's fair I guess, but it already moved away so I think that was somewhat unfounded.

When that spell was released it definitely felt slightly overtuned for it's level, I think it's a 3rd or 4th level spell that has both area of effect and single target versatility? It'd be fine if it was one or the other but doing both at the damage level makes it just a little too good.

Yeah, I feel like removing the danger of friendly fire is the big factor. Fireball is great, but party placement gives it a drawback.

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
I really like the C2 bench set up. C1 was great but swapping Marisha and Laura changed the dynamic in such an unexpected way.

We got a Clay family reunion folks. I'm so happy right now.

Yeah, I feel like removing the danger of friendly fire is the big factor. Fireball is great, but party placement gives it a drawback.

Yeah basically a free sculpt spell as an Evoker, which is kind of nuts

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
please dont make some fucked up cronenburgian horror that they have to kill in front of the family

god please

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
honestly if they use the paints + glue + mending and a good painter's tools check or whatever I'd let em do it and drain a lot of the paint/glue charges.

Sensei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
just unfreeze her like that and then heal her after. Isnt that how healing works anyway. Theyve been stabbed by all kinds of monsters and shit and still in one piece because of healy spells

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
just unfreeze her like that and then heal her after. Isnt that how healing works anyway. Theyve been stabbed by all kinds of monsters and shit and still in one piece because of healy spells

Interesting thought. Does healing work on a corpse? Like if they restore her in pieces she's instantly dead. So then would healing have any effect?

killerrin

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto

Thats what I'm thinking. If you unpetrified her and queued up a healing spell immediately after it'd basically heal the remaining wounds. I mean, people would have had gashes theoretically cut into them over the course of the campaign anyhow. And worst case scenario she dies all they have to do is expend a Diamond and bring her back

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
Huh, the Stones are not just one family. We've got Humans, Elves, and Dragonborn. That's an interesting contrast to the Dusts and Clays.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
Cad's family is really sweet, and was Beau flirting with Cad's sister?

Did we just witness the M9 version of Whose on First?