• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
Nah, we'll just keep getting side tracked by other people's stories on the way. We'll run into the ghost of Caleb's parents or something.

It's happened a lot in the past, but I have to believe that we'll find the Stone family tonight. They're like a days hike away, they would have to actively go out of there way to avoid it.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
Oh god, how do the hacking ads keep escalating. No they're actually getting cameos for this? Sam has gone too far. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
AMAZING

I didn't know who the guy was but spot-on - it's Matthew Lillard, a guy who starred in HACKERS.

brilliant.

I LOVE THIS PLOT

I NEED TO KNOW MORE

NORDVPN SPONSOR EVERY EPISODE PLEASE I SWEAR I'LL EVEN BUY THINGS

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
Wait. Did Artagan just imply that there are other Prime Material Planes? Do we officially have a multiverse? Also dying at calling Fjord a mama's boy.

killerrin

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
You know... Artagan speaks of the "Gate" as if it is a more permanent structure to travel to various Planes. Did Vox Machina literally construct a physical Gate between the planes? I always thought that it was a one time deal a'la Keyleth pulling him in with a Planeshift or Scanlan literally casting "Gate" through Wish.

Last edited:

Doc Kelso

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
You know... Artagan speaks of the "Gate" as if it is a more permenant structure to travel to various Planes. Did Vox Machina literally construct a physical Gate between the planes? I always thought that it was a one time deal a'la Keyleth pulling him in with a Planeshift.
I think they constructed/created an actual gate through which Artagan could come through, lol. They weren't always known for thinking ahead.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
The longer this conversation goes on the more this religion turns into a cult. Artagan is just looking to get all the powers of a god without any of the duty to his followers. This is the most Archfey thing ever.