• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

killerrin

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
A demigod would DEFINITELY be able to help him alter his past tho.

He really is. Is it just so he can have the Traveler straight up kill Trent? Or hope he will help him with his Time Travel plans? I can't figure out exactly what his angle is.

Oh yeah. Especially a Demigod who comes from the background of being a literal Archfey. Caleb is a man of the Arcane, he has to know about the time altering properties of the Feywild. And he has to know that Archfeys can basically control it at will. He is definately playing an angle of trying to get into Artagons good graces.

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Laura's a fantastic actor to be able to sell all those emotions considering she knew all this from the beginning.

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
They have been wasting the last hour or so messing with dirt, cocoons, etc. Just pass everything by and ignore it and then they wouldn't attract random mobs... Now we are going to get another boring combat because they couldn't leave things alone. I enjoy the combat when it is something interesting, but random jungle monsters or zombie swamp creatures aren't it.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
They have been wasting the last hour or so messing with dirt, cocoons, etc. Just pass everything by and ignore it and then they wouldn't attract random mobs... Now we are going to get another boring combat because they couldn't leave things alone.

All of that's true, but these things sound pretty cool. While the stakes are probably going to be pretty low, I do enjoy seeing interesting new monsters. This is like some kind of badger bug thing, that's pretty neat.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
"don't high five behind my back like that was some cool bro shit" lmao

man if the cameo guy was supposed to be a stone guest i'll be so sad....

Deleted member 55966

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 15, 2019
I'm about 25 minutes behind the live stream. Matt can't put anything in front of these people without them examining/triggering it.

Edit: started combat and skipped to the live stream. Anything interesting happen in the beginning of the fight?

Last edited:

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
This fight is a pretty big step up from the zombie one last week. They might learn not to clump up so much in combat.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
This place feels a lot more threatening than the Anvil with the Dust family.

Edit: Not cool Matt, that's just mean.

Deleted member 55966

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 15, 2019
The fact the Wild mother was reassuring about the family being there but the breeze being cold should have been a giveaway.

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
So we could have had a real fight this week instead of them poking cocoons and getting some filler fight...