• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
I also like that Matt learned to fly because he got absolutely obliterated by Marisha when he didn't lol

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
hope the tomb unleashes a wave of undeath dealing damage to everyone next to the sarcophagus using it as a foot stool

OP
OP
Dream Machine

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
rAQ3l9N.gif

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Man, are they rolling shit, Is Matt rolling amazing, or is this guy just that badass.

I mean, Laura didn't understand her spell
Ashley tried to talk to him
Nott tried to attack and distract by laughing (by far the group's best effort) but failed
Travis tried to grapple him (and failed)
Liam tried to push him (and failed)
Marisha tried to do damage but failed
Taliesin buffed instead of attacking

so I'll say... most of the group chose poorly, the rest rolled poorly.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Short 1st segment? Shit... 3 hour battle coming up.

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
How did Marisha forget to try stunning strike? That is like her favorite thing to use.... A cambion's con is only +3... And I always wonder what spells Taliesin has prepared. He only ever seems to cast bless, bane, and some healing spells.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
So does anyone know for sure what this guy is? It feels like he has the highest AC or anything they've fought so far. The bull demon thing they fought in the well wasn't nearly as hard to hit.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
I guess the bright side is that everyone is close to full health, so they might have a fighting chance at least.

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
fun fight, I wonder what wouldve been the play if they managed to stop him though

edit: epic WoW music

Last edited:

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
Aww Fjord using his little demon ape to help Jester, a big improvement from how he almost always bails on her in other fights.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
the one thing I absolutely HATE Marisha for doing is that she keeps rolling for both her attacks, then uses stunning strike on the first roll.

It completely negates that she would have advantage on the second strike if the first stuns! and she does it every. single. time.

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, stunning a flying dude doesn't cause it to fall??? What in the actual fuck?

Yeah I think he should have fell since Stunned means Incap + can't move, so it should have probably fallen? oh well

I would rule that it depends on why it flies. If it flies due to magic, its fine. If it needs to continue flap its wings it falls.

If they are incapacitated they lose concentration, so they'd fall if it was something like Fly.