• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
The cast never understands when to just attack. Misc actions like this does nothing (Yasha moving an downed ally) and wastes what could have been two attacks of melee damage.

LOL, they might all die because Yasha didn't attack, aside from Yasha.

Last edited:

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They should be able to take it, but theyre gonna be like 3/4 down

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is this the first ever Matt makes the last kill in 200+ streamed games?

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Pumat isnt dead, but we will see him in like 50 episodes after he is finished planning his revenge on the M9 for leaving him for behind.

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think Travis will ever change. First inclination is to lie about everything when there is no need lol.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
Aww man, I wanted the lady to be Astrid.

They need to tell someone about that Vence guy. Right now he is the highest ranking member of the cult they know is still alive.

Last edited:

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
...i wonder if Matt had planed completely around the M9 spilling the beans themselves, and when they were actually doing okay in this conversation had Alurra spill them to keep things on track, lol.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Figured it would be a short episode. That's a very natural ending point 'cause... damn.

killerrin

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
oh man its totally gonna be something like that.
Like theres no way the war will actually end just yet, and the beacon return appearing to be an empire trap would reignite shit perfectly.

I can see the war legitamitely ending if the Empire gives the Beacon to the Dynasty. The real question is... will Trent and the Cerberus Academy actually give up that Beacon given everything it means to them. And I don't see that happening.

I mean, we dont even know how the Dynasty lost the Beacons to begin with. It's still 50/50 on it being an inside job of the Dynasty, or it being the Cerberus Academy who stole them.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
I can see the war legitamitely ending if the Empire gives the Beacon to the Dynasty. The real question is... will Trent and the Cerberus Academy actually give up that Beacon given everything it means to them. And I don't see that happening.

I mean, we dont even know how the Dynasty lost the Beacons to begin with. It's still 50/50 on it being an inside job of the Dynasty, or it being the Cerberus Academy who stole them.
oh in universe yeah the war could end, im talking from a campaign story perspective .
i really doubt matt would want to end it this early, especially now that the party are a big enough deal to meaningfully participate in it.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
oh in universe yeah the war could end, im talking from a campaign story perspective .
i really doubt matt would want to end it this early, especially now that the party are a big enough deal to meaningfully participate in it.

I could only see Trent really giving up the Beacon if the Assembly had already achieved what they wanted with it. Nott's husband had made a breakthrough months ago, so they might have been able to build on that and mined more power from it already. The war could shift from open battle to a more Cold War type of conflict.

Also it seems Matt tweeted that the party leveled up to 11 tonight. So I think that means the casters get 6th level spells, and Fjord gets his Paladin smite, and maybe a fighting style. I don't know what monks or barbarians get at this level though. Should be interesting to see what they all choose, and what they'll be fighting going forward. I kind of figured level 10 would last longer considering how long they spent at level 9.

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
I could only see Trent really giving up the Beacon if the Assembly had already achieved what they wanted with it. Nott's husband had made a breakthrough months ago, so they might have been able to build on that and mined more power from it already. The war could shift from open battle to a more Cold War type of conflict.

Also it seems Matt tweeted that the party leveled up to 11 tonight. So I think that means the casters get 6th level spells, and Fjord gets his Paladin smite, and maybe a fighting style. I don't know what monks or barbarians get at this level though. Should be interesting to see what they all choose, and what they'll be fighting going forward. I kind of figured level 10 would last longer considering how long they spent at level 9.
They lasted that long at 10th because of Fjord potentially needing to pick a new class and the story wasn't there yet for him to level up. Sex isn't always necessary for them to level because they leveled today without it, unless the start of next episode we see that Beau and Jester did the dirty deed lol.

I agree, the only way this peace talks would be "real" is if Trent and friends already got all the magic out of it they needed for some future evil deed. No way would the Cerebus Assembly give it back otherwise.

Kard8p3

Oct 25, 2017
Goddamn it feels good to actually be up to date!

What a fucking episode.

Trent's a snake, I don't see him doing anything good.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
It's kind of a running joke this campaign. When Beau slept with both Keg and Reani the party leveled up at the end of the episode. I think Marisha and Dani have mentioned it on talks a couple of times, and like to joke that whenever someone has sex the party levels up.
What you don't know that trend? They leveled from 9th to 10th when Beau shagged Reani. They also leveled when Beau did Keg, and when Fjord did Avantika. Might be more times than that which I don't remember....
3c22b07474cabde01dde080c40d907194f5e288c

ArkkAngel007

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Caught the first rebroadcast.

Holy shit y'all, tonight was a series of stressful events. Punished Obann being a harder hitting, legendary actiony upgrade, while the M9 was low on HP, Ki, and spells. Pumat possibly resting his Sol. Royal Audience 2.0: Electric Dwendaloo. Brenn and Trent reunion.

Loving Matt continuing to pushback on any Tal'Dorei jaunts. Sam had the same thought as I, and he through Allura pretty much shut it down. Bless the cast for keeping the council gag going and trying. Also loved the little "Help us Vox Machina" pass on attempt on seeking any aide for Allura to send their way.

King Dwendal was pretty much as expected. Very Denathor from Return of the King, though still with his wits. Unpleasant, xenophobic and racist, quick to be suspicious and eager for those to be traitors to make examples of. I'm surprised he took so well to Nott, especially how he treated Cad, to the point I'd like to see something more come from that.

Now that he's exposed and known, it'll be interesting to see if Caleb or Trent will make the first move, likely in actions surrounding Astrid. There's also that talk to be had with Yasha, of which he clearly remembers, so that may be another avenue either two will use to socially confront.

OP
OP
Dream Machine

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to however Trent plans to fuck them over and make them look like traitors in front of the Bright Queen

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
jumped in here - avoiding spoilers cause i'm watching at work right now but THESE IDIOTS need to learn how to fuckin read the room and fight as a fuckin team SOMEDAY. This Punished Oban fight is a comedy of errors and ridiculously stupid choices. Command?? Knott runs to wake up beau?? Ashley dragging beau away? Wut. Is. Wrong. With. These. People lol

Like i'm not nervous for a tpk or a death. I'm actively upset at how bad these fools are when the chips are down and shit needs to get done! They all try such cute shit - and not once - NOT FUCKIN ONCE SO FAR has someone tried anything close to radiant damage. Against the necrotic death blob.

Thank god i'm at work, forced to control myself, or i'd be hollering at my phone like when Fjord walked up to the Laughing Hand when he has GUN FINGERS

lol this shit is so stressful.

Edit: LOL ... i was fuckin 30 seconds away from "How do i want to do this.." when i stopped to rant :-D :-D I know that feeling as a DM - kind of sucks. You just know dude in his head like "Someone just fucking do 5 more damage already jesus christ"

Last edited:

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
The cast never understands when to just attack. Misc actions like this does nothing (Yasha moving an downed ally) and wastes what could have been two attacks of melee damage.

LOL, they might all die because Yasha didn't attack, aside from Yasha.

They have ALWAYS suffered from this, sometimes you just gotta burst a creature down fuck the silly fancy stuff.

OP
OP
Dream Machine

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
Command was a fine move in my opinion. Caduceus probably wouldn't have been able to do enough damage from the inside to make it throw up

I actually like that the group tries weird stuff all the time. Not playing optimally make for a lot of weird and tense situations that wouldn't come about if everyone was just nuking and healing every turn.