• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ArkkAngel007

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I love a lot of these. Throwing in my 10 second brainstorm:

Critical Role |OT| Gag me with a spoon
Critical Role |OT| Canon
Critical Role |OT| ReFjorged
Critical Role |OT| This is going to be fun, fun, fun

Sensei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
i was in jail last thursday and now dream machine is in jail

who will go to era jail next thursday?

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
There are currently 4 "unknown spellcaster" women related to the PCs story

• Nott's shaman that drowned her and transformed her into a goblin
  • Beau's father who had made some kind of deal
  • Molly's group that was hired by her and buried Lucian, having Molly crawl out of the ground
  • Caleb's time in the Sanitorium that involved someone breaking his modified memory before falling back into insanity themselves
They are all rather far apart (Felderwin, Kamordah, Shady Creek and Rexxentrum) but they can very easily be tied together.

Plot twist: the unknown spellcaster is actually The Traveller

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
Made it home in time for the episode. Super excited to see if they move forward with Cad's story tonight.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
I'm so torn. On the one hand, I really want to get back to the coast, but on the other hunting a Hag/Witch through a forest would be amazing.

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
LMAO I literally have no idea what these commune signs mean

oh ok they were all true

beau arc beau arc beau arc

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
We're finally meeting Beau's parents. This is great. I am really confused why the Wildmother was cold about the Hag, it confirmed she was alive, but did it in a weirdly different way.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
Pub trips are always fun with this group. Do you all think we're going to get a fight on the road? I really want those terrible bandits from the beginning of the campaign to try and rob them again.

Edit: Marisha and Travis did a really great job with that interaction. I love that friendship so much.

Last edited:

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
Matt is doing a really good job at describing this setting. It has such a different vibe from other places in the Empire.