• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
So Matt really was hinting at the Chained Oblivion this whole time. I shouldn't be surprised, but I'm impressed.

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
What happened? The stream was messing up for me

He basically said he couldn't go into the Hall of Erudition because of certain wards that would disable his 'glamour', and that it would cause a bit of a stir that he would rather avoid. So he's likely a metallic/good-aligned dragon that is shapeshifted into a humanoid form and would be revealed under an anti-magic spell of some kind.

killerrin

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
LMAO. I love the imagry of them eating fish and chips while they just hear screaming in the background from their allies getting tattos

Arrrammis

Oct 25, 2017
Beau doesn't immediately benefit from the tattoo, but it does let her take a feat that gives +1 wis and another benefit rather than just giving +2 wis at level 12. Plus, the personal connection on that tattoo is just fantastic.

LMAO. I love the imagery of them eating fish and chips while they just hear screaming in the background from their allies getting tattoos
More like a half second scream before they each pass out

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
Beau doesn't immediately benefit from the tattoo, but it does let her take a feat that gives +1 wis and another benefit rather than just giving +2 wis at level 12. Plus, the personal connection on that tattoo is just fantastic.

More like a half second scream before they each pass out

True, Observant would be pretty useful

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
That was a pretty great scene between the boys. They don't usually have interactions like this, it was really fun.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
I know it's a small thing, but it annoys me a bit that Orly hasn't commented on the fact that Fjord's voice is totally different now

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
This episode has had some really great party moments. After all of the action in the happy fun ball, this is nice.

Garrett 2U

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I am only half way through right now. It's absolutely nuts how joking about wanting to roleplay eating fish and chips became an incredibly powerful moment. Love this cast.

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
If Yussa is a dragon, wouldn't he have returned to dragon form when the golems hit him with the anti-magic field?

Also, it seems unlikely he would have been captured at all if he is a dragon.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
If Yussa is a dragon, wouldn't he have returned to dragon form when the golems hit him with the anti-magic field?

Also, it seems unlikely he would have been captured at all if he is a dragon.
That kinda shape changing isnt usually treated as an active effect, once hes human (or elven or whatever) hes "naturally" like that until he uses magic to change back.
So the anti-magic would have prevented him from being able to change back into a proper dragon, and being stuck as Yussa hes just as screwed against those golems as a typical non-secretly-draconic archmage.

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
Really great episode I feel like the Arc is finally kicking off and they really have a purpose to drive them more to interesting parts of the story.