• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chamon

Feb 26, 2019
I really like his/her/their videos. I don't care if it is criticism or whatever, I found them funny.

Qudi

Jul 26, 2018
This game had such a good reveal. Jeez

This song choice is so perfect haha

AllMight1

Oct 27, 2017
A channel like Crowbcat is needed. We cant only positive praising videos on heavily flawed games.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
I don't watch their videos anymore because they're almost always misleading if you actually play the games they are about.

Having suffered through Andromeda... I wish. The videos are pretty on point.

And laughing at 'other people's work'? The game is chock full of bad design and MTX, it should be mocked. Great talent and artistry can often be wasted on making the most mundane, generic bullshit possible.

not sure if you're new here, but this website is solely for getting irrationally angry about stupid shit.

I'll take an unhealthy amount of skepticism over mindless consumerism.

Nov 28, 2017
User Banned (permanent): trolling, community generalizations, and a very long history of similar infractions
the best thing about crowbcat videos are how much they violently anger resetera to the point of hysteria for some posters. the Gears 5 one was a real treat.

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
This video would have been better if they had used Kermit's version of Hurt...

If most of the posters on this site acted like crowbat videos I would never return. Their videos are disingenuous, not critical. They present a bias, not a deep look. It is literally designed to be gobbled up by online forums posters who love nothing more than negativity.

Era posters aren't perfect (me included) but I tend to see people here do a better job with their criticisms and pointing out of shortcomings (outside of the occasional shit post lol) than a crowbat video does.

And just know, I am all for games and devs being criticized, but crowbats videos don't come across that way.

I think this is a very sweet post. I actually mostly agree. I may take the odd dig at this place, but I think it is the best place to discuss video games online. I also think there are a lot of very insightful people here who have interesting opinions and articulate them well. That being said, we are also a bunch of assholes. *shrug*

Last edited:

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
Gosh that's such a great song. One for the ages.

Anyhow, I love this shit. Burn everything.

Nekro

Oct 30, 2017
User banned (2 weeks): Misrepresenting and dismissing the concerns of others surrounding racism
He put in a "we wuz kangz" sound clip in a segment about AC Origins.

Wow what a monster, how is a person like this walking around free and posts videos?

FFS..people really like to hate people over stupid things even after they try to fix them..

Oct 25, 2017
"Everyone I know goes away, in the end" *shows Sam Fisher* Fuck...
I saw the Ghost Recon reviews, didn't know it got to this point. I fear for Watch Dogs 3.

And yeah, I'm amazed there's that many people streaming Ace Attorney.

Nome

Designer / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NYC
Wow what a monster, how is a person like this walking around free and posts videos?

FFS..people really like to hate people over stupid things even after they try to fix them..
Eh, it's enough for me to avoid their videos, since it's apparently a group.

hachikoma

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
za7Ly7N.gif

Aangster

Oct 27, 2017
Regardless of whether the video's been quickly made to capitalise on the online outrage , why ignore Wildlands while highlighting how the franchise has strayed from its roots and served up lower-rated games to boot?

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017

By "stupId" you mean "racist."

But what do you mean by "try to fix?"
Did I miss the part where they apologized for their racist bullshit and made amends?
If not then why should anyone stop calling them out on their racism?
People aren't owed a second chance. That's something you need to prove you've earned.

Astandahl

Oct 28, 2017
This video made me actually really sad. Those fucking microtransactions and awful design choices.

Oct 30, 2017
I wrote him off the second I heard the kings line but the idea that a video game forum is no place to shit on video games is a fucking joke.

I swear, some of you guys really believe that these people are your friends,

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
wow i haven't even been following this game's critical reception, seems pretty damn weak

Error 52

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
He put in a "we wuz kangz" sound clip in a segment about AC Origins.
I looked up that meme and while I can definitely get a yikes vibe from it, I guess the defense I would make is that the usage of it in the video (from what I remember) was relatively innocuous in a bubble? Like, the phrase "we wuz kingz" wasn't in itself racist, even if the meme is.

I dunno, I have no love for Crowbcat but I don't "He's a racist fuck" is particularly productive.

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
Dodged a bullet here, a friend wanted to gift the game to me for us to play coop. Litteraly was going to buy it tomorrow.

The video was kinda weak, they should have collected more of these glitches or compared it to Wildland like they usually do.

Deleted member 45460

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 27, 2018
I'm 12 hours in and loving every second of it, I also greatly enjoyed Wildlands and thankfully the script in this one is far less grating.

Apr 27, 2018
Dodged a bullet here, a friend wanted to gift the game to me for us to play coop. Litteraly was going to buy it tomorrow.

The video was kinda weak, they should have collected more of these glitches or compared it to Wildland like they usually do.
I was looking for it on Steam yesterday, and it's not there. It's exclusive to EGS/UPlay.

Oh well.

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas
crowbat videos seem like the antithesis of what this site is about. if yall wanna shit on devs and their work, go ahead; just know it kills the vibe of this place.

LOL

This place doesn't have a vibe. It's a bulletin board of news, game criticisms, and whatever somebody or something one finds or deems to be a controversy. So I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I'll never forget that 360 version of Ghost Recon Future Solider. My friends and I had such a good time with it! It was unique from the other shooters too. Its a shame the series succumbed to a mictrotransaction nightmare.

Overflow

Oct 29, 2017
Wollongong
Great vid, depressing what they've done to Ghost Recon — and I say that as someone who enjoyed Wildlands for what it was.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
What the hell is that version of Hurt? I was all ready to complain about it being the Cash version, but this is just terrible >.<

Necromorph

Oct 30, 2017
crowbat videos seem like the antithesis of what this site is about. if yall wanna shit on devs and their work, go ahead; just know it kills the vibe of this place.
edit with replies I have already made.

There's a vibe to support monetization on games and anti consumer practices?

Sorry but i don't think there's people or ''vibe'' who supports this kind of sh*t.

SushiReese

Oct 30, 2017
Funny video, but i recalled last franchise Ghost Recon Wetland got mediocre review still sold crazy.
Causal may not care about the criticism