• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
They're not going to fix their broken stuff. Last year their tech team got fired so a director could give the work to a friends outsourcing company.

The outsourced company still counts as part of the company, and should be held accountable to fix broken stuff. I mean, if they want the company to survive, things will need to be fixed at some point in time.

kubev

Oct 25, 2017
California
Nice to see that this doesn't seem to affect VRV pricing. I'm planning on signing up for VRV, as it includes Crunchyroll Premium on its all-inclusive tier, anyway.

lupe121283

Oct 31, 2017
Nice to see that this doesn't seem to affect VRV pricing. I'm planning on signing up for VRV, as it includes Crunchyroll Premium on its all-inclusive tier, anyway.
You should check out the Hidive section also on their, it has some good stuff too. Not sure if the anime movies section is there for Hidive. They do have it on their service.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Just received the email. I'll wait a year since it seems they will honor the current pricing to see if it will be worth it to continue my membership or drop it.

AlphaCookie

Nov 6, 2017
Washington
I'm paying $14.99 a month for Crunchyroll, which is pretty expensive if I think about it at the total annual cost level, but I'm getting the mileage out of it. My sister pays more than that for Netflix and Hulu and I get way more watch time out of Crunchyroll.

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
They lost a ton of content including the first seasons of their most popular shows and now a huge price increase?

If you think this increase will mean more licensed content, you're delusional. This is going to finance more branding events and original content that their subscriber base wants nothing to do with.

Also fuck them for abandoning the drama section and removing shows without warning.
Considering they will probably lose My Hero Acadmeia S4, there's literally zero reason for me to be subbed to CR anymore once my sub runs out in June.

This is the icing on the cake. No thanks.
Shield Hero won't pay for itself.

Compressed laughter.
They're not going to fix their broken stuff. Last year their tech team got fired so a director could give the work to a friends outsourcing company.

Wow. It doesn't sound like Crunchyroll has been heading in a great direction as of late.

FinFunnels

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Price increase was long overdue. I think it's been $7 a month for as long as I've been subscribed... and I subscribed like 9 or 10 years ago.