The game will have 3 acts on release, with more to come with post-release updates.
They also covered some info about Act 2 content, more here:After Wrath of Sarisel and its debug phase including several hotfixes, the team will focus entirely on the release of the game. There is still work to do, but not having to divide our forces on an additional patch will allow us to go faster than the last few months.
This will lead Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem’s release date to January 2020.
The release content will include:
- 3 Acts of an epic and immersive campaign that will continue for years
- A new endgame storyline, tied to the campaign
- Multiplayer and cooperative content
- Character level up to 90
- 21 archetypes in the Gate of Fates
- 40 skills(including summoning skills!) with 12 to 16 modifiers per skill
- 4 Apocalyptic forms with their dedicated skills and attacks
- Character customization including the female character
- 10 tiers of armors, special armors, and very cool uniques
- Armor skin transfer and tinting
- Customizable game rules thanks to area alterations
- Secondary/optional content
But that’s not all! Wolcen’s development won’t end with the release of the game, it will be the beginning of a long story of additional free content, new Acts, new items, new and returning features that will enrich the game and continuously provide new challenges and activities for players.