• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ChrisJSY

Oct 29, 2017
It worries me more when prices increase too quickly, I feel that people get in on the hype again and others sell a lot; a slow upward crawl as above makes it seem a more natural progression.
I'm just glad we can at least get back this this state from what happened.

Luschient

Oct 30, 2017
What's the latest with tether? Are they still pumping millions of it into the market on a regular basis?

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Friend who bought into crypto in January and then panic sold with loss, said back then that he's out of this crypto shit ... now he just asked me if it's the right time to jump on that train and that this coin is looking good and that one and oh, did you know XRP has so many partnerships? lol.

A lot of people are probably lurking from the sidelines and if another huge/prolonged bull run is going to start, they are going to FOMO hard and forget that recent crash.

In regard to that RBI announcement/crypto ban in India:
India: Delhi High Court Seeks Response From Central Bank On Recent Crypto Ban, Report Says
https://cointelegraph.com/news/indi...central-bank-on-recent-crypto-ban-report-says

TerminusFox

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Friend who bought into crypto in January and then panic sold with loss, said back then that he's out of this crypto shit ... now he just asked me if it's the right time to jump on that train and that this coin is looking good and that one and oh, did you know XRP has so many partnerships? lol.

A lot of people are probably lurking from the sidelines and if another huge/prolonged bull run is going to start, they are going to FOMO hard and forget that recent crash.
If Binance gets a Fiat option for MOST of the top coins, it's going to make the bull run around Christmas looks like Child's play. I'm doing all I can to buy as much VEN, NANO, BAT, ETH as I can.

Maybe even Ox (if only to cash out when it gets pumped.)

artsi

Oct 26, 2017
Finland
I read about the new VeChain technology and it got me to buy more VET:

https://medium.com/@vechainofficial...solutions-within-the-vechainthor-cae293b8a8d3

0*l3otM_rpUcntZ1wd.

At present the features of NDCode™ include:

• High temperature resistance: max 1000˚c;
  • Long lasting: Lasts well over 100 years;
  • High identification rate: NDCode can be identified in full dark environment, can be identified even with 30% damaged code;
  • Arbitrary shape: The NRCode can be made in any shape, minimum 5mm*5mm, even suitable for curved surfaces;
  • High structural strength: can be used in harsh environment, no fear of moisture, or electromagnetic interference;
  • Broad adoption: Embed directly into the material itself. Can be applied to various materials, including metal, paper, leather, plastic, etc.
  • Invisibility: No Color, not able to be seen by naked eye

It's pretty neat.

nashman1313

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Yeah bought alot in JAN near ATH's but unlike 99% I had balls and bought MORE a few weeks ago. EVE and ICON up 50% since then feels great!

burnfout

Oct 27, 2017
I'm starting to get hopeful I might see some profit next month.

Bought in on January 8th, but doubled done in March and April, which seems to be working so far.

All except those first Flash and ADC buy ins, those might break even in 2022.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Binance has finally the option to convert "dust" to BNB. Just converted the scraps of 13 coins to 0,6 BNB. Option is named "Convert to BNB" in "Funds" > "Balances". It then lists all of your coins which are eligible.
*You can convert balances with a valuation below 0.001 BTC to BNB once every 24 hours. It is not currently possible to convert delisted coins.

Also missed that they added other languages (french, german, turkish, spanish, vietnamese? and russian?)

Last edited:

Rocket786

Oct 27, 2017
Haven't opened the Delta app in months now. But I take a look at coin prices a couple times a week through the exchanges. What the hell happened to Tron this week? That's a pretty high jump. Any news come out regarding the coin that I'm not paying attention to?

Tranqueris

Oct 26, 2017
Hmm.. that daily mining profit is on the rise again..

Edit: Hmm it's around 2.5-3 dollars a day now. When that hits at least 6 tho..

Last edited:

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Tron, like other (former) hype (shit)coins gets just rebought by people jumping back in, now that it looks like the artillery barrage is over.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
The rise is fast as hell. I wish it were more gradual. I suppose I've had my fun though. I bought a shitload during the dips that's going to age unbelievably well. But Im greedy. The recovery is blazing along.

ironichaos

Oct 31, 2017
It's exciting to see the market grow so quickly but be careful out there. Daily RSI is above 75 and the next set of futures are set to expire on April 27.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
At this point people should not hope to see any coin they have on coinsmarkets.com although they update their "open for withdrawal" message with a couple of the 300 shit coins they have from time to time.

Beside COLX, SHIELD (XSH) got also sold of from wallets :https://medium.com/@SHIELDcurrency/statement-regarding-coinsmarkets-1adad3df3825 (sorry if already posted didn't see it here). Not to bummed about my few COLX but others probably have way more at stake. As always, don't let your coins on exchanges. Even on the big players.

Oct 27, 2017
XRP having value still makes zero sense when the banks don't use the actual XRP coins for anything. They use the ripple blockchain itself, not the coins. Its why I've never bought into XRP in a serious way, but it seems like no one cares about that. Its so weird.

Ripple just released their quarterly report which goes into detail about who is currently testing Xrapid (XRP), the protocol itself only came out of Beta last June, and considering that it's already seeing promising adoption, You're correct in stating that the majority of their current partners are using xcurrent (minus XRP), but you're sort of missing the point that it's a flick of a switch to then move onto using the coin at a later date. It's speculation of course, but it's already seeing more real world interest than most other Alts so I don't really agree with the negativity surrounding Ripple sorry.

Most companies wouldn't dive head first into a protocol that's barely moved beyond its Beta, but fast forward a year or two and who knows. The technology behind ripple is also incredibly sound and it's most likely to survive any imminent government regulation.

Just my 2 cents.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
That was expected. Like someone in the comments said:
Bear in mind that any trader holding a significant position of VEN in his wallet on snapshot day will have received an X status that he or she never intended to keep.

There are regularly people on reddit who have had a big pile of ARK for a long time and then still wonder/ask how you can vote/earn profits. Some ppl just buy stuff without informing themself about anything related to that coin. "can i store my 50.000 IOTA in the Ripple wallet?"

Initially read 144 million bitcoins in that mt gox article and was WTF ...

Sirpopopop

_ _ _ w _ _ _
Oct 23, 2017