• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 28, 2017
I didn't know Robinhood let me invest in Bitcoin or I would have got in in earlier this year at 3 and a half.

Jumpin in at 7100. Let's see how this plays out.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
I didn't know Robinhood let me invest in Bitcoin or I would have got in in earlier this year at 3 and a half.

Jumpin in at 7100. Let's see how this plays out.
That is possible for a long while now.

Completely forgot that everything on Binance is suspended atm and thought at first that their UI/site was faulty (since the news tab gave me an json error code too).

Luschient

Oct 30, 2017
Narrator: But the funds weren't SAFU, the funds were actually on their way out of the exchange, all 7000 BTC.
giphy.gif

artsi

Oct 26, 2017
Finland
"Well looks like it's staying at $7000 for a while, maybe I should move profits back into alts"

BTC climbs to $7800

Nevermind.

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Logical conclusion is insiders front ran the Bakkt news this past week with all these massive spikes and BTC growth.

Bakkt news being released gets people to really FOMO in, while front runners can start selling to fresh money.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Wanted to see how the former peoples champ is faring in this sea of green and added it to blockfolio...

kuqpnD7.jpg

Looks like Patent pending :) (the subreddit is not pretty...)

Wimps

Oct 27, 2017
Logical conclusion is insiders front ran the Bakkt news this past week with all these massive spikes and BTC growth.

Bakkt news being released gets people to really FOMO in, while front runners can start selling to fresh money.
Market isn't logical though.

Would be logical if tether impacted bitcoin price, no?

ZmillA

Oct 27, 2017
got in an out of corn at these high prices. Waiting for the retrace. Should probably start selling some of my alts as well.

artsi

Oct 26, 2017
Finland
Good night, if these last nights are of any indication BTC will probably be $10K when I wake up.

(or it will be $6K)

artsi

Oct 26, 2017
Finland
For now we've stabilized around $8000, let's see how alts will fare when Binance deposits open.
I've moved some of my BTC profits back to VET.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
So I take a break for awhile and I come back to THIS??!?! What is going on right now ETH @ $211!??!?! When I took a break from this I actually bought a bit of ETH and just let it sit. Imagine my surprise when I come back and see it doing so well.

I only have one question for you guys: 👏ARE. 👏YOU. 👏READY. 👏FOR. 👏LAMBO?

Damn it feels good to be back in the game. I see you all have never stopped HODLing. Good work, gentlemen.

EDIT: ETH @213 now.
EDIT2: 217

Last edited:

Lilalaunebaer

Oct 27, 2017
So I take a break for awhile and I come back to THIS??!?! What is going on right now ETH @ $211!??!?! When I took a break from this I actually bought a bit of ETH and just let it sit. Imagine my surprise when I come back and see it doing so well.

I only have one question for you guys: 👏ARE. 👏YOU. 👏READY. 👏FOR. 👏LAMBO?

Damn it feels good to be back in the game. I see you all have never stopped HODLing. Good work, gentlemen.

EDIT: ETH @213 now.
EDIT2: 217

Always been ready. Always has been a question of when not if as far as i´m concerned. Is this the time now? Maybe. All the gains over the last month or so could go away again. But over the long term, it´s going up.

Hodl for life.
eTZpZfg.gif

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Always been ready. Always has been a question of when not if as far as i´m concerned. Is this the time now? Maybe. All the gains over the last month or so could go away again. But over the long term, it´s going up.

Hodl for life.
eTZpZfg.gif
Yea I should've banked more eth cuz now IT. IS. AT. 220. Hodl hodl hodl.

I suspect it will retrace a bit though and I might bank more then

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
hey all I'm back... still hodling...

so what the hell is happening? Lol...

I'm still long on the XLM, BTC, ETH, and XRP that I acquired last year, but decided to sell 65K of audiocoin (shut up, lol...) to offset the gain I realized for tax purposes. Decided to convert the LTC I had to BTC on Coinbase as well.

Oh and Crypotopia is locked up again so great.

Last edited:

artsi

Oct 26, 2017
Finland
hey all I'm back... still hodling...

so what the hell is happening? Lol...

I'm still long on the XLM, BTC, ETH, and XRP that I acquired last year, but decided to sell 65K of audiocoin (shut up, lol...) to offset the gain I realized for tax purposes. Decided to convert the LTC I had to BTC on Coinbase as well.

Oh and Crypotopia is locked up again so great.

Cryptopia is gone now.

RIP your (and my) Audiocoin.

ch7273f4aay21.jpg

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Now all that is missing is a "Bakkt opening delayed to 2020" announcement with a following -40% dive.

With Cryptopia gone and Binance "supended" for a while, who will step up as Warden of the North shitcoins? Return of the King Bittrex?

ZmillA

Oct 27, 2017
Hope y'all prepared for #ALTSEASON. Give us proper BTC dump and really get the party started

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus.. not a single scratch in reputation can hurt BNB.

Edit: Also, whoever traded Chainlink right must've made a killing. That coin went up and down so many times...

Last edited:

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
Hey remember Request Network? What a joke. That's gonna be another loss I use to offset against gains this tax year.

Brandson

Oct 26, 2017
While I haven't been posting much, I have been playing some of these bounces on ETH since December, sometimes taking profits fast enough, sometimes not, but overall positive. Barring some unfortunate news, it does look like ETH could breakout to somewhere in the $190-250 range (Coinbase Pro prices) in April, before possibly falling back to retest the 2018 lows ($80), although we'll see how it looks if and when it breaks out. For this to increase in likelihood, I'd like to see ETH stay above around $127 from now until the breakout. Daily close below that level, and this idea might be invalidated.

Exact timing is impossible, but just for fun I'm going to say breakout could be around April 2-3.

There are many possibilities I am watching, but I presently favour this one. It could very well not happen. Trade at your own risk.

Time to revisit one of my major calls here. So the breakout happened on April 2 as predicted, but then lingered while BTC moved up. ETH now hitting the area from this post I projected on March 19, when ETH was in the 130's. ETHUSD is $240 as I am writing this. So I got the timing slightly off, but the rest was pretty good. As for what happens now, it's hard to predict how high it will get with all the irrationally bullish sentiment and fomo. Based on the chart, there should be a scary retrace at some point, but overall I don't think ETH is topped out yet. ETH has quite a history in the 350-400 range so tapping that is a possibility at this point.

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
In these kinds of cases, do we have an idea on what the solution would be for the users that held currency on the exchange?

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Good to see a lot of the old guard still in the game. Excellent. ETH still going pretty strong right now.