• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Alexzan

Sep 24, 2019
Italy
It seems like it's an EGS exclusive on PC (at launch at least, check it out at the end of the trailer)

RoboPlato

Oct 25, 2017
Yessssss. Looks fantastic

Just want to know if it supports PS5 and Series X and if it has HDR support. Those are the last two pieces of the puzzle

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Switch version is surprisingly well done (wp Saber)

I'll be playing this on PC. The initial delay of this version to get it done right tells me Crytek are serious about this being an actual remaster and not just some skimpy re-release. Really glad they took the time to look at feedback and improve visuals. Looks WAY better now.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Oh good just as we finally as a whole have stared to move past "but can it run Crysis" they've gone and done it again and the meme can live on.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They're not talking of an XSX/PS5 version yet. Watch them resell it for those with added RTX instead of patching it in.

Nov 28, 2017
Any offer for us who bought the boxed "GAMES FOR WINDOWS" copy at launch back in 07? Or even the Steam version?

Do we get a free copy or at least some discount?

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
I'll wait for the next gen version considering the potential for fuckery around price/support

BoxScar

Jul 21, 2020
If these are based on the console port what are the chances the VTOL level is also cut from the PC version?

Here's hoping it's £26 like on Switch.

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Oh neat it's finally coming....

EGS

JDujBrd.gif

beelulzebub

Oct 25, 2017
GUESS I'LL BE WAITIN.

In the meantime I've got Control. This constant year lag with PC games is pretty damn annoying.

GavinUK86

Oct 25, 2017
Looks really good. I wonder if it'll have any DLSS support. I'll buy it day one. Love Crysis. I don't care what store it's on as long as it's a well made game.

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, isn't this just the 2011 Console Port, with the 2007 PC graphics restored, ported back to PC - With I guess RTX and 8k Texture bells and whistles?

I Sleep.

No restored non-GameSpy multiplayer, and no Manual Suit Control - I have no reason to care about this.

Com_Raven

Brand Manager
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Europa
Seeing a Crytek (and even Crysis) game being exclusive to the Epic games Store is about the funniest thing anyone could have told me 5 years ago when I was Brand Manager for Cryengine :p