• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Nice. I'm a PC guy first, but Switch is the perfect platform for this game.

DarkPrince

Dec 2, 2017
Bought, been wanting this for so long I eventually buckled and got it on PC but have barely played, will hold out for this now.

plebc

Jan 7, 2018
I can't watch it, do you think it will run at native resolution in handheld mode?

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well then, Switch owners can finally play one of the all-time greatest 2D platformers/shooters. Enjoy! It's a masterpiece.

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I normally don't pay full price or buy day 1 but Cuphead was the one game I wanted an xbox for. Preloading for sure.

Mugy

Oct 28, 2017
Absolutely great news. I'm glad more people can enjoy this amazing game. If there ever was a game that has the Nintendo kinda of appeal printed all over it, it was definitively Cuphead. The portability also give a great plus to it

Everbody wins!

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
I'll never be able to beat it, but I'm in.

I felt the same after the first island and didn't play it for about a year until I restarted a few weeks ago and completed the game (on normal). If you run with the right upgrades it helps a lot.

If I can beat it I'm sure others can.

Congrats on the release Teeth !

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
Cross-platform progression would be kinda nice.

But this is a day 1 purchase either way. Can't believe this.

Teeth

Nov 4, 2017
Isnt this game too hard for little kids?

Kids tend to beat Cuphead when older folks just give up. Never underestimate the gaming prowess of a 9 year old.

It doesn't progress past world 2 if I'm not mistaken.

You can go through everything except the last bosses on Simple mode.

Very nice. Any chance of a physical edition at some point?

Yes, eventually. After the DLC comes out so it's all wrapped up and patched up on one cart.