• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ConHaki66

Oct 27, 2017
Happening??

1553099439875.jpg
?

Trago

Oct 25, 2017
This Nintendo/Microsoft alliance is kick ass.

I can't wait to see what else they do together.

bcatwilly

Oct 27, 2017
It runs pretty much exactly the same as every other version.

We had to do some pretty heavy re-tooling of stuff to get it to run on the Switch properly, but on the plus side, it means that Xbox version now loads a lot faster (on the X, it loads almost twice as fast as before).

I can't get into specifics, but I can say that we published on both Steam and Xbox One and will be publishing on Switch too.

Regardless, this is still an 'unprecedented partnership' all things considered.

Man, that sounds awesome about the Xbox One X loading, will make my playthrough of your DLC that much better!

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
It sounds like those things that Ubisoft games have that I never pay attention to.

As long as they do not bother ...

EightBitNate

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Alright now which rumors were associated with the Cuphead on Switch one? Or was there never even a Cuphead rumor?

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hi Teeth ,

Count on me to double dip on this one, that collaboration is worth shelling out some dough. :D

Have you ever planned for any sort of physical release for Cuphead? May it be by a big publisher or a more limited one (Limited Run Games, Special Reserve and the likes)? Is this something possible if someone ever approaches you for such thing?

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
So if I bought this in the Windows Store, does that mean I may not have to re-buy to play on switch? I don't have an XBox so I don't know how all that works.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
As the saying goes

PERFECT FOR SWITCH!

I'm definitely getting this game. Didn't pick it up on PC. Much better with that easy ability to co-op

Zlug

Oct 1, 2018
Masterpiece, however this year is packed, I don't know if I will double-dipped, my poor wallet... maybe later.

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I guess I'll wait for the physical edition.

What does Xbox Live integration mean exactly? Achievements? Cross save? Can we assume that this integration would need Nintendo's approval?

bcatwilly

Oct 27, 2017
I guess I'll wait for the physical edition.

What does Xbox Live integration mean exactly? Achievements? Cross save? Can we assume that this integration would need Nintendo's approval?

The Microsoft blog post about it thanked Nintendo for their help in the investigation by the studio into integrating Xbox Live, so yes.

CorrisD

Oct 25, 2017
Curious to see if some Nin games will come to Xbox.

I don't see that happening.

MS is following a path they set out years ago, to become platform agnostic and to move into providing their products as services rather than products you out right buy. They have done it on several of their platforms already with Office, and on their gaming side with GamePass.

I imagine this is just the start, we will see more games come to the Switch and eventually services like GamePass and xCloud. MS would much rather have you pay every month than the occasional one off purchase, and they want their services everywhere.

If Sony wasn't so against having an Xbox Live log in on PS4 games it would probably be happening there too. It's part of the reason PS4 Minecraft doesn't play with the others, you have to go through MS log in, which Sony won't allow currently.

Nolbertos

Dec 9, 2017
So it begins, MS going 3rd party and Nintendo reaping the rewards. Now please bring Fable, Halo and Gears of War, please.

yes, i know MS will have a new console, but this means MS will slowly bring its "services" to Nintendo

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, there it is.

No publisher either. Guess the Ori port has gotten held up in the THQ Nordic scandal.

Oct 26, 2017
I hope when this gets a retail release, they stay FAR away from THQ Nordic considering their recent fuck ups...

Edit: Of course this was the last post of the page. :( I hope Microsoft and MDHR are well aware if they aren't already.

Last edited: