• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
This episode was a return to form. This season is gonna be amazing, I can already tell lmao

Not that I didn't like last season, it was just different is all. I know a lot of people moaned and groaned about it tho. So I'd just like to say, this episode should hit all the right notes for any Curb fan. Esp. if you didn't like last season.

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
This was so good, the fact that Leon is still around is amazing, best character in the show hands down. Quit jostling that fetus!

TheClaw7667

Oct 25, 2017
I was excited about the new season but I didn't think the first episode would be that good. I didn't hate the last season but there was something about it that seemed different. This episode felt like I was watching old Curb again.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
The backwards MAGA hat joke was awesome.

Man what an episode. Great start. Too bad my HBO trial ends today. Probably just sign back up when all the episodes are up.

Jerrod

Dec 24, 2017
I...had no idea there was a new season until just now. Looks like I know what I'm watching tonight!

Seems that there's a scene where people confuse Jeff for Harvey Weinstein. I've said to my wife before that Weinstein looks like a slimy version of Jeff. Glad to know I'm not the only one!
What really sells it is that Jeff has grown the same stubbly beard that Weinstein always has. It's perfect!

DassoBrother

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan
I feel it's a common symptom when a season gets pegged with a Story Arc all Season long that it hampers the individual episodes.

Like The Hospital Transplant Season or the Broadway Show Season.
Doesn't every season have a story arc except for season 1? Surprised how many people didn't enjoy last season since there were tons of classic episodes that my friends still bring up. Pickle jar hero is probably my favorite thing from the show recently.

This new episode was good too. I definitely dug the nose test and MAGA hat. I don't know how they're going to handle the sexual assault allegation stuff. He did end up groping that server by accident so is there eventually going to be a scene where he has to argue that in court... he is going to end up in prison. I just remembered his court appearances from last season again and there is a legit Judge Judy cameo and there are people that didn't like last season?

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Richard Lewis's "are you a fucking goose?!" had me absolutely dying. The fact you knew what Larry was about to do made it ten times funnier.

Neutra

Oct 27, 2017
NYC
I just remembered his court appearances from last season again and there is a legit Judge Judy cameo and there are people that didn't like last season?

i rewatched season 9 last week in anticipation of the s10 premiere. it's honestly good as hell. maybe it starts off slow and that's what people remember when they recall it not being great? Steven Weber as The Shucker? cmon!

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
never cared for Cheryl in this show so I hope its not too major a thread in every episode. the MAGA stuff was amazing though. top-tier Curb.

DassoBrother

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan
i rewatched season 9 last week in anticipation of the s10 premiere. it's honestly good as hell. maybe it starts off slow and that's what people remember when they recall it not being great? Steven Weber as The Shucker? cmon!
The fatwa investigator visiting a ton of old acquaintances was also really great from last season. Or Salman Rushdie talking about fatwa sex or using the fatwa to get out of commitments. I've rewatched it all pretty recently and I could see any season being someone's favorite. I remember disliking the season where Richard Lewis was ill but it had tons of great episodes too.

Excuse me

Oct 30, 2017
I wonder If Larry either escapes to Ethiopia from #metoo scandal. Or tries to get better coffee beans from there. I'm just sure that the guy who busted Larry and his big goodbye will come back to haunt him, one way or other.

But this was great episode. Hopefully the rest will follow.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is a bit obvious, but:

Ted begins to suspect something is going on. Finds the green cloth and wonders where it came from. Sees Larry cleaning his glasses with similar cloth, nails him.

Larry and Cheryl continue to see each other, but #metoo stuff eventually sinks him

what would be funnier is if larry and cheryl are together enough for larry to fix the wobbly bedside table and ted gets suspicious and sniffs it out as a signature larry move

Deleted member 46493

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 7, 2018
What was the point of the part in the beginning where he breaks the selfie stick aside from giving Brandon Wardell (a comedian I like, mind you) a guest spot? Not hating just used to everything in this show coming around at some point.

DongBeetle

Oct 25, 2017
It's a little too much like season 9 for my liking but this episode made me laugh. Richard Lewis stole the episode. He also aged like ten years since season 9

Apr 24, 2018
Does anyone know how quickly after the season ends that the episodes typically go up for purchase on digital store fronts? I'll likely be buying this season of Curb as soon as it goes up on Amazon or iTunes. I think for tv/movie media, I'm about ready to become all digital. Games on the other hand...<sighs>

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
What was the point of the part in the beginning where he breaks the selfie stick aside from giving Brandon Wardell (a comedian I like, mind you) a guest spot? Not hating just used to everything in this show coming around at some point.
He also knocked over a row of electric scooters. It was just the show saying "the world may have changed, but it's still the same old Larry!"

DongBeetle

Oct 25, 2017
That's how I saw it. Was worried at first that they had him being so antagonistic with one thing after another, but then they settled in to the actual plot.
Yeah I don't like it when they have him being an asshole every two minutes just for the sake of it. Season 9 was real bad with it but it was only bad in this one in the beginning.

Who uses selfie sticks anymore tho?

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The fatwa investigator visiting a ton of old acquaintances was also really great from last season. Or Salman Rushdie talking about fatwa sex or using the fatwa to get out of commitments. I've rewatched it all pretty recently and I could see any season being someone's favorite. I remember disliking the season where Richard Lewis was ill but it had tons of great episodes too.
Those are the only two seasons I didn't particularly like. Every other one is gold! Hope this one keeps it up.