• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
When Richard said "She's a professional crier" I immediately started laughing. 😂

stn

Oct 28, 2017
I hope season 11 is in the works, this show hasn't lost its touch. I love it.

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
another great episode and larry getting and handicap pass next week surely won't disappoint (even if it ends up a bit of a rehash)

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
It's a nice touch that Mocha Joe and Ted Danson have teamed up due to their shared hatred of Larry.

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's a nice touch that Mocha Joe and Ted Danson have teamed up due to their shared hatred of Larry.
I miss Ted and Larry being friends. I guess their rift really goes back to Chet's Shirt.
The gum thing in this episode was one of those things I'd say are "Larry was wrong" moments. Otherwise, excellent episode.

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
That was an all-time class episode this week. Larry trying to deflate the doll might be the funniest thing I've seen in years.

I do wonder how they're going to eventually deal with Bob Einstein's death since they keep mentioning him. He's such a damn loss to the show.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
That was an all-time class episode this week. Larry trying to deflate the doll might be the funniest thing I've seen in years.

I do wonder how they're going to eventually deal with Bob Einstein's death since they keep mentioning him. He's such a damn loss to the show.
Curb isn't the kind of show that will have a heartfelt moment to that degree. I'm pretty sure what we are watching was filmed after his death.

I think the Funkman will be referenced to until the end of time.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Over/under on the nose method being unreliable so Larry's super-hands couldn't tell him that Mocha Joe's coffee was hot enough the whole time and he couldn't tell and thus assumed the worst because he's Larry?

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Another highlight, there was a brief glimpse of a sign in the window ot his spite store:

Lower Prices
Something about wobbly tables I forget
Hard Scones

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Curb isn't the kind of show that will have a heartfelt moment to that degree. I'm pretty sure what we are watching was filmed after his death.

I think the Funkman will be referenced to until the end of time.

I thought the whole "if I get cancer, shun me" thing was a setup to everyone finding out Funkhouser has cancer and that's why he's never seen.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm watching Curb from the beginning, I'm on S5 now

I can't believe it took me this long to catch up on the early seasons, top tier Jew jokes lol

Laughed incredibly hard at
THE DOG BIT MY PENIS

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
"He's like an outdoors guy. He's part of a tornado-chasing troop called Stormfront."

And then Leon "No black man would ever chase a fuckin tornado."

Dec 11, 2017
The female urinal bit was great. My wife exclaimed "What do they do with their pants?" and then the show immediately addressed that Larry didn't consult with any women when he designed it.

Jerrod

Dec 24, 2017
LOL stormfront is a neo-nazi group but it does sound like one of those stupid storm chaser shows. I do hope we see more Adolph.

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't love it but the nazi dog was so absurd and chewing the star of david was such a contrived way to destroy the pass... lol.

haxan

Oct 25, 2017
weakest episode of the season

Vince Vaughn doesn't fit

I can't see him as anything other than Vince Vaughn in anything.

This was the first episode of the season that wasn't so hot for me. There was still good stuff in there, though. I feel like Susie is really bringing it this season. She's been my favorite pretty much every time she's on screen.