• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Porco Rosso

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I can't see him as anything other than Vince Vaughn in anything.

This was the first episode of the season that wasn't so hot for me. There was still good stuff in there, though. I feel like Susie is really bringing it this season. She's been my favorite pretty much every time she's on screen.

I think Susie and Leon are both the best they've ever been this season.

I really don't mind Vince Vaughn either. The Howie Mandel line got me good.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
JB Smoove has been given more great lines than ever before but he's also been nailing them.

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Vince's "Hes an eccentric, hes one of those guys that chases tornados - I saw his jacket it said Stormfront" was one of the best lines of the night

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Larry being intrigued rather than mad about doing heil hitler is the most Larry thing ever.

And JB is killing it this season. He's always been my favorite, but he's peak Leon right now.

Fred Armisen was great in his role, but so cringy how they handled it.

The interaction with the receptionist was a bit weak too. There was really no point to it.

Oct 25, 2017
This has been a weak season. Better than 9, but 8 is one of the GOAT seasons of television comedy, full stop. I think that it was the absolute peak for the show, looking back.

ryseing

Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
This has been a weak season. Better than 9, but 8 is one of the GOAT seasons of television comedy, full stop. I think that it was the absolute peak for the show, looking back.

The episodes are dragging a bit. Curb doesn't need to be 40 minutes.

The receptionist bit really could have been cut since it didn't affect the rest of the storylines.

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
The Stormfront line this week was amazing. Another decent episode but I agree completely with those complaining about the episode lengths. They really don't need to be this long. 30 minutes is perfect, they need to stick to this limit like they used to.

Also, Greg Germann (the doctor) doesn't seem to have aged since his Ally McBeal days. The man is 62! He looks like he's just pushing 50.

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm curious how the urinals & toilets are going to bite him in the ass later in the season.
Penis injury. You saw how fast those shutters fell once he stepped away from the ski shoes.

The episodes are dragging a bit. Curb doesn't need to be 40 minutes.

The receptionist bit really could have been cut since it didn't affect the rest of the storylines.
Pretty sure Larry hitting on women and sleazing around Cheryl and fucking a doll (observed) is going to come back and bite him with a Weinstein moment.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
That female bathroom, lol. I was wondering what it was going to be like, given his position on defecating. First of all, the lack of partition. Then, Vince V immediately saw the first (of several) problems.

"What do the ladies do with their pants?"
"Eh... whatever they want to do."

Ramala

Oct 28, 2017
Santa Monica, LA
Larry is looking so comfortable in his skin this season. He's got a smile on during some of these scripted moments that sort of cuts the anti-social nature of his comments.

ThirstyFly

Oct 28, 2017
Gonna spoiler tag this just in case, season 7 spoiler included.

So do Larry and Susie each have 1 confirmed kill now, or are we going to credit Larry with this one as well since his plan put Rusty in the line of fire?

ryseing

Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Only Larry could blow an encounter with a magical vagina in such a fashion.

Next week is going to be incredible. Jon Hamm and Kaitlin Olsen? Fuck yeah. The guest star list this season has been amazing.

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This has been a fucking great season so far. Let Larry just take long breaks if we get seasons like this.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
I liked how the episode exaggerated the ugly section by having coughing sounds in the background. Like it's also a diseased section too. Lol

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
What was the pop tart comment?

That was another good ep. Reminded me a bit of Seinfeld's "Wait Out" where Jerry (and Elaine) were waiting out Beth and David's marriage so they could swoop in as soon as they were available.

haxan

Oct 25, 2017
What was the pop tart comment?

That was another good ep. Reminded me a bit of Seinfeld's "Wait Out" where Jerry (and Elaine) were waiting out Beth and David's marriage so they could swoop in as soon as they were available.

Isn't there also an episode where George or Elaine get a guard at a store fired by getting him a chair so he can relax? The bathroom storyline reminded me of that. It feels like there have been a few bits that have direct Seinfeld analogs this season.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't there also an episode where George or Elaine get a guard at a store fired by getting him a chair so he can relax? The bathroom storyline reminded me of that. It feels like there have been a few bits that have direct Seinfeld analogs this season.
Yes. George thought it was wrong that the security guard had to stand all day so he eventually got a chair and the guard wound up asleep in the chair during a robbery lol. Definitely some direct analogs and I love it.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I wasn't feeling that episode, though it did have one Curb-y moment (Larry blowing a shot at sex by getting upset over a sum of cash that means absolutely nothing to his financial well-being based on principle).

This episode was tighter than the episodes from the last couple of weeks, though.

bunbun777

Oct 29, 2017
Nw
I don't usually talk about Richard Lewis but his facial expression immediately after unlocking the door for Larry was a real treat, made the scene with Larry confronting him with the police sirens even funnier.