• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
This was one of the best episodes of the entire series, not just this already amazing season. Jon Hamm is so good and I loved Kaitlin Olson's character coming back. A+++.

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
That was awesome. Jon Hamm is so likeable.

Both of them going in on the lazy Susan thing was fucking perfect.

Larry's Kramer impression was also hilarious.

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Curb Your Enthusiasm should continue after Larry's done with the show with John Hamm taking over.

Lys Skygge

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
That was one of the best episodes of the series. Jon Hamm was perfect, and of coarse Leon killed it as usual.

Leon spit shining that guys shoes fucking killed me lol

Big-E

Oct 25, 2017
Classic. Hamm was great. Hope they don't ruin the friendship between the two so he can be recurring.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
The writing for the #MeToo saga over three episodes was disappointing, painting Larry having honest mistakes and the women are angry, irrational, unreasonable, and out to get him. I don't think it had something interesting to say or skewered Larry and other ignorant men enough where they might realise they're in the wrong. I've seen a few even celebrate the show for going against #metoo. It's just a big blindspot in overall a pretty good season. Or maybe this show has never been great to its women and I'm finally realising it now...

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
10 minutes in, I knew this was an instant classic. Great fucking episode. Haven't loved this season (but it's better than last season), but this was one of the all time greats. Hamm is the GOAT.

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Larry really is ahead of the curve

www.bbc.co.uk

Are female urinals the answer to queues at the loos?

Clever designs are trying to tackle queues for female loos, but will the innovations catch on?
She set about creating a women's urinal. The simple seatless basin she devised is housed in a cubicle with roof and door, designed for faster use but also privacy. "I was not a designer. I was a user first," says the 46-year-old.

Boogs31

Oct 28, 2017
Ohio
it's fine, but it wouldn't even make the top 5.

I will admit I haven't done a rewatch of the show so maybe my memory is off, but I don't remember any prior seasons being so consistently funny. The show has reached greater heights sure, but I remember a bunch of incredibly forgettable episodes over the years as well.

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
Off the top of my head:

7>8>2>6>3>4>10>5>9>1

This would be close to my ranking well. This season has been good but the episodes have been way too long.

6>7>2>8>3>4>5>10>>>9>1.

I can barely even remember Season 1, tbh. All I remember is that it's like a different show. Or maybe I'm thinking of the special that preceded the show?

Sloane

Oct 25, 2017
This would be close to my ranking well. This season has been good but the episodes have been way too long.

6>7>2>8>3>4>5>10>>>9>1.

I can barely even remember Season 1, tbh. All I remember is that it's like a different show. Or maybe I'm thinking of the special that preceded the show?
Season 1 wasn't bad imo -- Beloved Aunt, Affirmative Action, The Group... there's not overarching story-line like in the other seasons though.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
The screener gag would've been funnier if the films weren't almost 18 months old, but I guess this episode was probably filmed at least 6 months ago.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
I cringe any time the show tries to do "action" stuff like the car crash. The direction just isn't good enough. Looks so goofy and awkward.

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
It was an alright episode. But man Richard looks closer to death with each episode.

Richard Lewis has looked awful for his age since the first episode.

Also, there's no way there isn't an overarching Coronavirus story next season. Larry is already a huge germaphobe. Was pretty prophetic to have a shot of Purell

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
I just caught up with the last episode. Man, Lewis looks like death but his comment about the movie being called, "The Biggest Asshole who Ever Roamed the Earth" is an all time top quote for me. Was dying.

Porco Rosso

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
It's crazy Larry, Richard Lewis and Ted Danson are all the same age. Richard Lewis looks near death but he has for years - he's still funny and able to do the show so that's all that matters.