• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Like the hat?

Oct 25, 2017
Fries. Chips. Whatever other countries call them. You know.

What cut is the best of the four? Didn't include steak cut because it's obvious those are last resort bottom of the barrel, but feel free to vote for them if you want to joke around.

For me? Curly > waffle > crinkle > straight

Bandage

Oct 25, 2017
The Internet
Home
14254932794154gkqa.jpeg

Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside.

Taurus Silver

Big ol' Nerd
Oct 29, 2017
I'd rather cut up potatoes and make my own fries.

But if I had to pick

Crinkle
Waffle
Straight
Curly

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Curly are the GOAT but pretty much no one except Arby's serves them, and we don't have an Arby's around here. :( They served them at the school I went to for 9th grade and I had them pretty much daily. They were delicious.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
Gonna go with waffle and an honorable mention to homemade potato skins with chili powder.

Kier

Oct 31, 2017
Homemade straight > crinkle w/ gravy > McDonald's fries > straight

I've never seen waffle or curly cuts in my country, I feel that I haven't lived life to the fullest.

Deified Data

Oct 28, 2017
The Chik-fil-A waffle fry dipped in honey is the pinnacle of the fried potato. Better still, it's basic as fuck so you can make it on your own without giving them money.

Oct 27, 2017
People actually fucking like crinkle fries? That shit is inedible. There's a reason only trash school cafeterias serve them, or discount frozen dinners.

Give me properly cooked curly or waffle fries anyday.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Smiley fries will always be the best. All the normal fry types have no personality, but smiley frys are always happy, which means they're always delicious, even on a pizza
432bcc4bd2f4cfa9372f0c60bef9ba3f--happy-smile-happy-faces.jpg

smiley-cheese-pizza-grid.jpg

CrocodileGrin

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'd say Wedges > Straight > Waffle > Crinkle > Curly (rarely tried them)

If any of these fries are seasoned, then all bets are off the table and I'll like the fries no matter what type of cut potato it is.

RedBlue

Oct 27, 2017
Queens, NY
Nothing beats a slightly over-cooked crinkle cut fry. It's got the crisp outside and a hearty inside that's not too heavy. The surface is also an excellent courier for ketchup.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Here's the true order.

Waffle
Curly
Straight

Crinkle

And they're either all crispy or they're all wack

llebocat

Oct 30, 2017
As far as fast food goes, I might like Jack in the Box curly fries more than McDonald's fries.

Chrome

Oct 25, 2017
Waffle is the best. The small holes take advantage of the viscosity of the ketchup, leading to a well balance of flavor across the entire fry.

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
S+: Waffle (potato nachos tilt here). Also the cigar of fries. Aka "it's like eating 5 fries at once"
S: Shoestring
A: Home Fries, Onion Rings
B: Good Curly Fries, Tator Tots, HashBrowns, straight fries
C: Bad Curly Fries
Rat Food Tier: Crinkle. Get that shit outta here.