• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cipher Peon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Waffle
Curly
Straight
Potato Wedges
Hashbrowns
Crinkle
Tator Tots
Home Fries
Onion Rings

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Curly fries are the best! Been trying to lay off of them because they're kind of horrible for my diet, but I love me some curly fries.

Gotta confess, I've always hated those smiley face fries. They're too potatoey, there's not enough crisp to them. They always seem really mushy to me.

Izzy

Oct 25, 2017
I really love crinkle fries, but all fries are good. Crinkle makes for great sauce adhesion, part of what makes the Raising Canes lunch so good. Sauce on the chicken, sauce on the fries.

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
If I went to a location that had all of those options, that would be one hell of a choice. Of the various places I've been to and considering the ones that made their best version of whichever option, I'd have to go with waffle fries. I just don't think they get better than they do from Chick-fil-A.

68ba10e41f750f7b20a5f020dd8985e2--fries-food-ideas.jpg

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
I have never had curly or waffle fries. I prefer prefer straight cut fries over crinkle cut though.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I like crinkle because they tend to be softer and more "potato-ey," and I like to drown my fries in special sauce. They work the best for special sauce*

*2 parts mayo, 1 part ketchup. 100% butt-fuckingly-amazing.

gaugebozo

Oct 25, 2017
Curly fries are always soggy, waffle fries are great for getting lots of ketchup but usually the fry itself isn't that great, same with crinkle. When straight cut fries are properly fried (usually cooked first and then thrown into a high temperature frier), they are godly. There's no need for condiments if they're just right, and I say that as someone who puts way too much ketchup on everything.

1478932393265.jpeg

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Waffle stans: want some potato with your fried?

Ugh. Waffle fries are the worst. Talk about fry-hard.

:P

Oct 27, 2017
My favorite fries are fast food ones. So McDonald's regular fries are the best imo, just addicted to them. I like Chick-fil-A waffle fries, and I've had some darn good Curly fries from a few places that blew me away, sonic I think.

meow

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
NYC
Waffle > Curly > Crinkle > Straight, UNLESS the straight fries are those thin ones (I thought they were called shoestring fries, but the pictures I'm finding look even thinner/more stringy than the ones I'm used to), then straight fries vaults to the top as better than waffle.

rstzkpf

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think that steak fries are the best; they can hold the most sauce.

Vadara

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All of them are nice and honestly I am amazed people have absurdly strong and impassioned opinions on fucking french fries of all things

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Straight, waffle, curly, crinkle, wedges/steak, home fries, hash browns, tater tots, onion rings. This is the definitive answer.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
When they're done right, waffle fries are the best followed by steak and curly with crinkle in 4th and regular fries at the bottom.

Feran

Oct 25, 2017
I had to google crinkle fries and.. yeah those are bottom of the barrel. Curly all the way.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Straight.

Everything else is like Pepsi, if it's the only thing there then I'll eat it but I don't want it.