Custom Steam Grid / Banner Thread

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
Old game but textless for AC Unity anyone? Also need one for Battlefront 2 would be nice.

Enthus

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone have a unified set of images for the complete mainline Final Fantasy games? Preferably with the logo and Amano artwork. I have some right now, but they all are slightly different from each other.

SiG

Oct 25, 2017
Nuclear Strike- damn that's a welcome throwback lol
I have a copy of it on CD. Someone made a less-than-stellar custom grid on the net of that game using a scan of the N64 boxart all stretched out all with wrong aspect ratio (no offense to person who worked on it), so I wasn't content. I manage to find a nice clean pic of the PC version boxart online, clean it up a bit in 'shop, and manage to get the logo to work using different blend layers and some manual painting in.

Drayco21

Oct 25, 2017
I've been on a spree of making some textless stuff for what I couldn't find- I didn't realize we had a thread up for these:

Abzu:

The Bureau: XCom Declassified // Chroma Squad // The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim // Prey

Black The Fall

Oct 28, 2017
Aviary Attorney / Dark Souls III / Space Hulk Ascension

The Way / Hollow Knight / We Were Here / We Were Here Too

Furi

Last edited:

Saikyo

Oct 25, 2017
Sonic Mania Plus

Waiting for a hi-res version of the logo...

Last edited:

Vuze

Oct 25, 2017
Nice to know this thread made it over. Here's one for Detective Pikachu. Looks so good in Citra with high-res rendering!

ghoulie

Oct 28, 2017
A lot of these are so good that I want to install the game just so I can look at the banner. Good work everyone.

BlazeHedgehog

Oct 27, 2017
For the sake of this thread I will re-link some of my ones from the thread we had on the other forum.

Doom: Ancient Aliens

Midnight Scenes

Shin Megami Tensei: Synchronicity Prologue

Clive Barker's Undying

Sonic Generations: The Unleashed Project

The Night That Speaks

THUG Pro

Sonic Robo-Blast 2

StarCraft Classic

Super Talking Time Bros.

RetroArch

Original Spelunky

Out of Hell

Petit Hedgehog

Nightmare House 2

MAME

Another Metroid 2 Remake (AM2R)

Kega Fusion

The Curse of Issyos

Halo: Combat Evolved

Earthworm Jim 3D

D-Fend Reloaded

The Curse of Crescent Isle DX

Blackthorne

Psycho Waluigi

I have way more, but this post would be a billion images long. The above ones are my best ones, as a lot of them took lots of work to make. I have more, including low-effort ones, at the Steam Banners Booru.

Davevil

Self-requested perma ban.
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I do not understand, I also see images of console exclusive ... do you add them on steam to launch them with an emulator?

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, just found the thread thanks you ghoulie !

I've been making them for a while. I do 920 x 430 ? looks good on my PC and that was the standard size I found when I had started. Anyways, lmk if that's wrong somehow.

Planet Coaster

Dark Souls Remastered

Farcry 5

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
France
Does anyone have this Resident Evil 4 pic but without the "Ultimate HD Edition"?

I know there are other custom images for RE4 but I like this art.

BlazeHedgehog

Oct 27, 2017
ReDream

Oh and since I guess some people will probably want native colors... here's UK flavor:

Last edited: