• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DjDeathCool

Oct 28, 2017
Bismarck, ND
Grumpy_Kitty....jpg

I think the pupils of the Pallas Cat make them adorably funny.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
I'm always amazed by how the world seemingly discovered capybaras existed a couple years ago.

I just saw news that a group of them recently attacked a woman and her dog and killed the dog, btw.

Slipknot666

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
I'm always amazed by how the world seemingly discovered capybaras existed a couple years ago.

I just saw news that a group of them recently attacked a woman and her dog and killed the dog, btw.

What? I'm from Venezuela and Capybaras(Chiguires) is like the national animal and has been like that for decades.

Housecat

Oct 25, 2017
All animals are cute. Discovered this guy on insta and sables are super cute! Think this one was saved from a fur farm.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Whoever mentioned bats is right, when you actually see them up close without their wings open a lot of them are very cute

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

FIGHT!

giphy.gif

SO FIGHTINGS! :3

giphy.gif

SNEAKY SNEAKS!!!

giphy.gif

YUMMMEHHH

giphy.gif

TEH LITTLE LEGGGSSSSS!!!

3SHMu.gif

hilarious-gifs-red-panda.gif

CAUGHT RED PANDA'D!!!

giphy.gif

THE ABSOLUTE BEST ONE AND THE CRUELTY OF HUMANITY :3 WE DO NOT DESERVE SUCH BOOTYFUL CREATURES!!!! :333

giphy.gif
I love how they all do the same pounce when they attack play lmao

They are the absolute best. I like to think that Red Pandas are like those friends on social media that everyone groups up to take a picture looking all kinds of normal, and red panda comes in and is so photogenic they just be all
0v7P0Qo.jpg

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
any kind of cat. every cat is cute.

also, meerkats:

Meerkat.jpg

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017
I agree with elephants, capybaras, penguins, bears, and otters. They're all among my favorites too see at the zoo and they're all so intelligent. What really surprised me recently at the zoo was just how adorable beavers can be. They were even more playful and people-friendly than the otters. I wish I had a video to go along with it but I can't seem to find one at the moment.