• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
After the developers teased it at the beginning of the month, High Res. Rendering is finally available on CXBX Reloaded for every single game supported on the emulator. No more stretched UI, glitchy graphics, external programs or anything else, just select the resolution from a drop-menu and enjoy playing Xbox games on HD.

Here's the developers' GitHub page where you can download the emulator: https://github.com/Cxbx-Reloaded/Cxbx-Reloaded

J75

Sep 29, 2018
Man, i can't wait until this bad boy can run Ninja Gaiden Black efficiently.

russbus64

May 1, 2018
Was there some regression for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2X? Emulation stops after loading a level. I'm still using a build a few months old for this reason.

OP
OP
Lant_War

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
That JSRF vid makes me wanna cry.

We finally made it fam
There's still a few steps left (game still crashes randomly quite a bit, the graffitis sometimes look weird and the make your own graffiti part of the game is completely broken) but if you only care about the core mechanics it's fully playable. And this is like version 0.1 of the emulator.

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
I'm so glad this project got picked up again and it's going so fast. What an enormous amount of love and dedication from the guys working on this.