• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Karamsoul

Oct 27, 2017
Hitman 2 still at full price. I guess they haven't rolled out the discount yet. Hopefully it happens soon.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
I just went ahead and ordered. At best, I'll complain and they'll give me the $35 card or credit. At worst, I won't get it but I'll still get the $50 card to buy MARIO Party.

DarkSora

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Read the OP and thought I was getting a GAMECUBE that only cost $50 with my Switch purchase, lol.

Exit Music

Nov 13, 2017
I don't know why I thought they would have the prices updated at 12:00 promptly. I'm going to bed. GameStop continues to disappoint! Hopefully I can get Hitman tomorrow.

Real

Oct 28, 2017
Hitman discount applies in cart.

Walmart also has Hitman for $30. Wtf? Walmart's killing it this Cyber Monday.

Oct 26, 2017
Honestly, I'd just buy the one with $50 card since the Cyber Monday ad on the site that leads you there says it also includes $35 eShop currency. If you don't get it, bitch to Gamestop customer service that they advertised it and you want your credit.

OldeManWinter

Oct 27, 2017
Flyover Country
I didn't see the deal with the $35 card, but did get the MK8 bundle with the $50 gift card for $299.
I'm happy with that. I wonder if MK8 is digital....being from Gamestop it may be physical.

Dracil

Oct 30, 2017
Gamestop shady as hell. They list the no-eshop credit bundles above the eshop credit links. Same prices.

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Seems that the Neon Switch + $35 eshop bundle only offers No Rush (5-14 day) free shipping while the Grey switch version of the the same bundle's free shipping is the Value (4-7 day) shipping.

I ordered the Neon version before realizing this, so I turned around and ordered the Grey one after. Hopefully I can cancel the Neon version before it ships. lol.

Oct 28, 2017
Cool but I just got my switch at GameStop yesterday along with the $50 gift card. Used on Mario kart 8 deluxe and a accessory kit. Love my new switch!

Downloaded the system update and demos super quick too! Very impressed.