• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Razgriz417

Oct 25, 2017

Pretty sure this beats the Black Friday GS switch deal

Edit: Sale starts tonight 12am EST

Last edited:

Jamie

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I was thinking of getting a Switch after giving mines away sometime ago. Thanks for the heads up!

JAT

Oct 27, 2017
I ordered the Mario Kart bundle last Wednesday...can anyone tell me how these gift cards are delivered? Should I have received an email?

Oct 25, 2017
The switch deal is really nice. Pretty big discount/added value.

Hopefully cyber Monday is better than BF since I didn't get anything this weekend

Varixio

Oct 27, 2017
Was thinking of buying Hitman 2 at full price but this is tempting. I was lukewarm on the first one but have heard a lot of positive things on the second.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you don't buy hitman 2 you deserve an industry full of destinies and anthems and nothing else. And fallout 76s just to make it seem more like hell.

DeuceGamer

Oct 27, 2017
Not as good as the Switch deal Gamestop has on Black Friday if you wanted MK8. If you are interested in a different game this is probably a better deal though.

MasterChumly

Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually surprised that Nintendo hasn't started bundling eshop credit as a bonus. Great way to boost online sales

TheXbox

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Shit. That's a great deal. I would've jumped on it if I hadn't splurged on other junk over the weekend. Next time, Switch...

DeaDPooL_jlp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Okay, definitely gonna bite on that Hitman deal if the price works for digital. Assuming it does, should I get it on the Pro or the X? Going to watch vids and stuff now but just curious what fellow gamers here think.

ZangBa

Oct 25, 2017
If I buy Hitman 2 can I pick it up at the store or do I have to have it shipped to me?

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Might double dip on Hitman 2 since I pre-ordered it on PC before I got an Xbone X

Damn shame if that game bombs, but it's WB's fault for releasing it in such a crowded time

Davey Cakes

Oct 27, 2017
Massachusetts
Promoting physical and digital purchases on Switch is the way to go. Some games are more worth it as physical (based on space limitations), and some are more worth it as digital unless you're a 100% kind of person in either direction. If you're willing to have some digital purchases in your Switch library then yeah, that's a great deal. Of course, it's even better if you're super into digital and just want to buy an eShop gift card with the credits.

Gamestop coming out swinging.

verygooster

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
I picked up Hitman 2 at full price when I bought my Xbox One X last week. I don't really regret that, but honestly feel caught off-guard it's already $30 after what, two weeks? Must not be doing so hot.

-2B-

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Sep 23, 2018
Might grab Hitman at that price.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
I'm approaching double digits in my checkings account, but Pokemon Let's Go and Smash have me FEIGNING for a Switch (plus SMO, BOTW, and MK8D of course)
Hmm, might keep my eyes out for any more deals, might also practice restraint

ejoshua

Oct 27, 2017
Just picked up Hitman on a B2G1 today, so I'm going to swap it out for Mario Odyssey used and order this.

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Does this mean you have to buy it online?

Some sales seem online already.

Last edited:

Deleted member 17403

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I plan on getting Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Assassin's Creed Origins and Valkyria Chronicles 3. Oh, and I'll also pick up a few PS+ membership renewals.