• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FantasyZone

Oct 25, 2017
More interested in the second two than the first, but I'd grab all three if they look good enough. Also kinda curious what a "short development period" is going to be like.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
By "full" multiplatform i mean embracing all the available platforms, .hack skipped Xbox, Asura's Wrath skipped PC and they kept skipping PC until Naruto Full Burst 3.

.hack skipped the Xbox 360 because the 360 wasnt very good at reading Hybrid Blu-Ray disks.

Skipping PC doesnt mean they arent a Multi Platform developer....people are acting like they hadnt release Multiplaform games before....or that they only started doing it nowish.

Because if embracing every platform is the definition of Multiplatform then there is no Vita version so we are still not at multiplatform. They are not new to MP and have been doing it since the X360 was a thing.
But we are digressing from the topic at hand.

Fularu

Oct 25, 2017
Schoolgirl x Steampunk and Gothic Lolita x Witches make for prety hilarious description

I want those on the western boxarts

Oct 25, 2017
I remember really wanting a new Solatorobo game on 3DS after the DS game so it's nice the new one isn't some mobile thing.
Pretty nice that they can announce platforms ahead of time instead of screwing over fans by waiting months to announce that

UCBooties

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Pennsylvania, USA
I like the concept and am curious about all three. The self-publishing bit makes me think that there's pretty much no chance of a Western release unless they get picked up by NISA or IF. Glad to see broad platform support.

Bulbul

Nov 20, 2017
Fugue on the Battlefield (War x Vengeance x Kemono)
img_fuga_en.jpg

Giant Tank Taranis
– An ultra weapon from an ancient civilization wrapped in a myriad of mysteries. Loaded on board is the ultimate weapon, the Soul Cannon, capable of being activated by sacrificing a crew member's life. Taranis is a weapon of tremendous power, but at the same time a source of dread and fear for our young heroes.
This sounds pretty depressing, i am hooked.