• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
They've been tweeting snips of info and responses - the Epic store exclusivity thing was obvious since if you didn't know, CD Projekt Red owns popular storefront GOG.

But I thought the other info was neat.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
On another bright side congrats to cdpr for getting a Twitter account user who doesn't feel the need to spew far right shit lmao

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
CDPR always reminds me of the Fellow Kids guy. They release a bunch of updates, call them free DLC and then you have hordes of people saying that they gave them 16 free DLC. Now they say that a singleplayer RPG won't have MTX (you don't say?) and everyone will be praising CDPR for all eternity.

Umbrella Carp

Banned
Jan 16, 2019
Are they?

At least they haven't done anything transphobic for a few weeks

giphy.gif

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm wondering why people would even think a game made by a company with their own PC storefront would be epic exclusive?

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
CDPR always reminds me of the Fellow Kids guy. They release a bunch of updates, call them free DLC and then you have hordes of people saying that they gave them 16 free DLC. Now they say that a singleplayer RPG won't have MTX (you don't say?) and everyone will be praising CDPR for all eternity.
Wait what, all that dlc was actual dlc that added to the game not just random updates? People praise CDPR for making the game of the gen, for not using DRM anymore and being actively against it and for releasing expansion packs that shit on every piece of DLC released this and last gen combined.

Nov 30, 2018
Wait what, all that dlc was actual dlc that added to the game not just random updates? People praise CDPR for making the game of the gen, for not using DRM anymore and being actively against it and for releasing expansion packs that shit on every piece of DLC released this and last gen combined.

Which gen is this?

OP
OP

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
I'm wondering why people would even think a game made by a company with their own PC storefront would be epic exclusive?
Not everyone is aware that they own a store, obviously. The general consumer doesn't follow that closely. But I cover it in the OP for those who don't know.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Are they?

At least they haven't done anything transphobic for a few weeks
Well yeah they fired the person responsible and hired an actual normal person to do the job. Should have done way more in the way of a public apology and I'll shit on them for that until they do, but your posts were just weird and disjointed, should have just said posted: I disliked CDPR for their shitty tr
Current one.

Taker34

QA Tester
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
building stone people
Fan: Will Cyberpunk 2077 be always online and unplayable once the servers shut down?

CDPR: No.

Fan:
ed677e82-e170-4c0f-8m1jp0.jpeg

Pixel Grotto

Oct 27, 2017
I see they got some new social media people lol. Good to hear these things but I wonder if they will try to do some kind of timed exclusive on GOG for Cyberpunk. It failed for Thronebreaker but Cyberpunk has enough hype to make it work.

rocket

Oct 27, 2017
I really wish CP2077 is an exclusive to GOG, just so I can see the "Not on Steam? Hard Pass!" crowd eat crow.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Companions seems like a slightly loaded word (usually it implies characters you have some control over?) but rather just.. AI that join missions as scripted with you. I wouldn't necessarily call a sergeant in a COD campaign that helps you hold a position a 'companion'.

That said, I forget if they've said that you can make any build decisions with Jackie.