• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
I had this assumption when I heard extra details about it that were coming out, Aussie journos thinking the same thing confirms it'll probably happen.

What a pain. Between this and Hotline Miami 2 i'm getting sick of games getting RC when they're perfectly acceptable for adults.
This is a dumb fucking question, so please forgive me, but are Australian consoles that are region-locked lumped in with Asian consoles, EU consoles, or does Oceania have its own region?

Sorry for my ignorance.
Australian consoles are lumped in with the PAL region, so Europe basically but there's no region locking so it's not as much of a hassle as it was when consoles/handhelds were region locked.

Shoot

Oct 25, 2017
Witcher 3 got special version just for Middle-East so they could release in the region. Covered up some nudity etc.

I expect CP77 getting similar treatment. If region needs stuff changed, hidden etc. for game to be allowed into stores in region I bet CDPR makes such custom versions again.
Interesting. I think that censorship would actually fit better in Cyberpunk than it did in The Witcher. It could be implemented through the use of implants blurring and bleeping all offending content.

It would be a real shame for people in certain parts of the world to not be able to experience this game.