• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickster

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bruv...if it's not gameplay. What else could hype us up?

Cyberpunk 2077 themed Gwent expansion
tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Antiax

Oct 27, 2017
It will be teaser trailer. Full gameplay trailer at The Game Awards.

CDPR has to release their financial results this week and they are not looking good, especially for Gwent which had to be a money maker for CDPR before they release Cyberpunk and it's not the case. Rumours say it has actually lost players in comparison to last financial report.

Naliem1

Nov 27, 2017

Translation:

"I strongly recommend you to take a look at the stream I will do later this afternoon. I will notify you in advance. Trust me."

This is coming from a famous spanish streamer who watched the demo at gamescon. He may be just taking advantage of the situation though.

It's a shame I'll be working by the hour of the supposed reveal D:

Oct 26, 2017
Who is that source? Actual reason to believe we can look forward to something or could all be total bullshit all the same?

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I really hope it is not a story trailer or something like that. They can save that for when the game is closer to release.

Just show us how it plays for the love of God. Raw, uncut footage. Thank you.

Newlove

Oct 28, 2017
England
It could be the same gameplay that they were showing to press but cut down to be more timely for a trailer. Well...that's what I want it to be.

OP
OP
Heraldic

Heraldic

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
So somewhere in that code is the minimum required PC specs right?

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe its like a accolades trailer. With best of E3 stuff etc. With some trailer footage and new footage.

wbloop

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Dlm5_ogXgAILU7d.jpg:large

"Today at 7pm CEST we will look at gameplay material of a huge blockbuster. We are not allowed to say which one yet. By the way, we will broadcast a rerun of our talk about Cyberpunk that we showed on Friday. Just because."

That's a tweet from the biggest streaming channel in Germany, Rocket Beans TV. The PR guy from CDPR is also very good friends with the hosts of the channel, which also are the bosses of the company that runs the channel.
Oh, and that tweet got deleted a few minutes ago.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING.

Oct 26, 2017
I mean it has to be something, probably not gamepmay. But I also don't think CDPR would do a streaming announcement for just screenshots.

Yep, plus we've had screenshots already. However I highly doubt it's footage. Only recently the dev answered a tweet if the public was gonna see the footage too and the answer was nope, sorry.

CDPR also have another RPG in development which we don't have any details on it. But I doubt that even more.

Stryder

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
US
Not sure what to make of this. Honestly wouldn't know why CDpr would do this unless they're either going to reveal a release date, story trailer, or the actual gameplay they have been showing journalists and youtubers behind closed doors.

I can't see this ending well without at least one of those three things. Anything else and people will start to get a little annoyed about all this teasing with no big reveal.

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
Direct feed gameplay footage or bust. Can't get excited for any more "announcements" regarding this game tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.