• The ResetEra Games of the Year Awards 2018 results are now live! Congratulations to all the winners!
  • Sidebar and Width settings will now no longer reset after 4 hours of inactivity! We have implemented a new system that will remember these preferences on each browser, for both members and guests. This allows you to choose different settings on different devices if you so desire.

Cyberpunk 2077 Data Transmission Live Now on Twitch! [Update: it's gettin real out here]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2017
Not really impressed by the atmosphere. I guess my biggest worry is the game will be a bit lame, that the writing and everything will be a bit on the edgy, fake street aware side. I don't know, it looks interesting. It has potential but my hype is definitely pretty deflated after that. I didn't get to watch the beginning though, I'll look at the whole thing on my 4K TV later.

Jun 10, 2018
This isn't doing anything for me. Wish I could see what everyone else is seeing here.
I think it looks good but it's definitely overhyped, half the people are already calling it goty, and plenty already said that before today.

Only problem I had was the dialogue don't know if I can cringe all the way through the game lol, but everything else looked great imo

Dec 13, 2017
God Tier Developers, the passion, love and creativity just pours through their presentation! Super immersive and detailed above and beyond what I thought was possible in such a game.

Feb 6, 2018
Berlin, Germany
Exactly ! I don’t see anything next gen there. Read Dead Redemption 2 is way more impressive and organic imo.

Very disappointed. Too much hype. Poorly handled by CD Projeckt. Let the gamer judge by themselves rather than trying to create artificial hype with behind closed doors presentation.
Interesting because I didn't think anything about Red Dead Redemption 2 looked particularly impressive in the grand scheme of things

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, this looks cool but maybe I was overhyped from what I heard about the demo.

I only saw 15 minutes or so but it all looked very doable on current gen. They hooked me with Witcher though so I'm still in.

Status
Not open for further replies.