• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Much

The Gif That Keeps on Giffing
Feb 24, 2018
That looked incredible... I don't really know what to feel right now..

Mik2121

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
I'm going back to the beginning of the video since I missed that part. Man, this thing looks amazing. But really... the night city... I wanted to see that! :(
I reckon this game will probably look STUNNING during the sunset lighting when the sun has already set but the sky is still bright and all the city lights are out. That stuff is gonna be mindblowing.

joylevel11

Banned
May 19, 2018
Holy crap...that was AMAZING!! I wasn't sure about first person but damn they sold it to me! The combat looking great and the city is freaking huge!

Deleted member 1594

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Everything seemed possible on a PS4 to be honest. The character models didn't blow me away. Cars didn't look too great either. The reflections on the car windows especially looked kinda bad (clearly no RTX). Saw some iffy shadows and distant shadow rendering. And for some reason, they didn't show a lot of night time (could be that it's just not ready yet).

But the open world and interior details are amazing. The combat looks fantastic. I am fucking hyped.

Game could do with some RTX shadows and reflections... ... .. .. . . .
Heh. I was thinking the same thing.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can see why the press loved that demo so much

that straight up shows they have supreme confidence in what they're doing if they're going to lead with a 50 minute demo for their gameplay reveal

Yep. The level of confidence they show here is insane

I've never seen a game this ambitious in terms of scale ever. From RPG elements to gameplay variety to the complexity of Night City itself

CDPR are truly the next Rockstar Games

tulpa

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Not really impressed by the atmosphere. I guess my biggest worry is the game will be a bit lame, that the writing and everything will be a bit on the edgy, fake street aware side. I don't know, it looks interesting. It has potential but my hype is definitely pretty deflated after that. I didn't get to watch the beginning though, I'll look at the whole thing on my 4K TV later.

Misterman

Jun 10, 2018
This isn't doing anything for me. Wish I could see what everyone else is seeing here.
I think it looks good but it's definitely overhyped, half the people are already calling it goty, and plenty already said that before today.

Only problem I had was the dialogue don't know if I can cringe all the way through the game lol, but everything else looked great imo

Blizzcut

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
God Tier Developers, the passion, love and creativity just pours through their presentation! Super immersive and detailed above and beyond what I thought was possible in such a game.

Kiekura

Mar 23, 2018
I had huge smile the whole time I watched this.

This is going to be freaking amazing. GOTY and GOTG

Abstrusity

Oct 27, 2017
I need it IN MY VEINS.

V's attitude is fucking awesome, this is what I want, also I want augmentations to be reaaaal.

halfjoey

Nov 26, 2017
Cant wait. I wish we got a rough release date at the end.

To me it looked like inbetween of this gen and nextgen.

Deleted member 39587

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 6, 2018
Exactly ! I don't see anything next gen there. Read Dead Redemption 2 is way more impressive and organic imo.

Very disappointed. Too much hype. Poorly handled by CD Projeckt. Let the gamer judge by themselves rather than trying to create artificial hype with behind closed doors presentation.
Interesting because I didn't think anything about Red Dead Redemption 2 looked particularly impressive in the grand scheme of things

Laie

Jul 20, 2018
This is the ultimate video game wet dream for every Ghost in the Shell nerds out there, omg

Oct 25, 2017
I had huge smile the whole time I watched this.

This is going to be freaking amazing. GOTY and GOTG
41343.jpg

Emrober5

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, this looks cool but maybe I was overhyped from what I heard about the demo.

I only saw 15 minutes or so but it all looked very doable on current gen. They hooked me with Witcher though so I'm still in.

Status
Not open for further replies.